Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ROFLMFAO!

well look on the bright side guys

We are still tied for second place in the division with the Super Bowl champs!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can all you idiots please stop pimping this guy now? He's a scrub.

And you know what pisses me off with this guy? I don't care that we're going to lose. I care that I picked them and had faith in Dak knowing this team lost all three 3 road games (soon to be 4). The D played good enough to win but Dak sucks. He's a bum.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If they dont win last week we could looking at the end of the red plague, but I am sure excuses will be made for this embarrassment.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If I am a player on defense, I am starting to get pissed off at the offense and everyone involved in it.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Can all you idiots please stop pimping this guy now? He's a scrub.

And you know what pisses me off with this guy? I don't care that we're going to lose. I care that I picked them and had faith in Dak knowing this team lost all three 3 road games (soon to be 4). The D played good enough to win but Dak sucks. He's a bum.

Said it a million times: Dak is the guy you want to come in for 4-6 games if your starter gets hurt. He is ideal for that, not as a starter with zero ability to elevate the team.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Great

Now our best TE is injured too

What will we ever do without him?

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
so my Monday is ruined, and these cocksuckers are staying in DC to go on a fucking field trip tomorrow.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Romo is telling you what this scub's issue is. He should know where the pressure is coming.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Said it a million times: Dak is the guy you want to come in for 4-6 games if your starter gets hurt. He is ideal for that, not as a starter with zero ability to elevate the team.

He's not ideal for that at all. He's a scrub and he can't see the field.

Top Bottom