Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dak passing is sharp after the hit... Then he goes head first again on a scramble.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The good news is we can’t lose a second game in a row next week!

So theres that....

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And Drew Breese just threw his 500th TD!

Last week he passes Peyton Manning in overall yards and this week he throws TD #500!

Too bad he never really got to play on a good team

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tevon is out with a groin injury

Any news on if they are placing him on IR yet?

He apparently needs vagina surgery. That’s why he went for the second opinion

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Holy sheeeeeeiiiiiiiit

Dak finally hit a WR in stride!

TD gallop!

Reaction score
Now, can the defense hold, or are they going to let Washington double up with scores right before the halftime, and right after?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nice touch and velocity on that deep ball. Nothing wrong with the arm on that one.

Kudos to Zeke for having the presence of mind to reach the rock out for that 1st down gain.

Reaction score
Good non call by the refs. Our guy made an effort on the ball otherwise he would have been flagged.

Reaction score
crazy azz Browns have already had 3 OT games, they are a few plays from being 7-0, yet they have managed to go 2-4-1 LOL

Even still, they are much improved from the last couple of seasons. They just need to figure out how to make that last play, and they will be a team to watch the next few years.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We ARE alternating 50 and 55. Nance just confirmed.

Apparently our defensive geniuses can't figure out how to have all three of our star linebackers in the fucking game at the same time.

This is maddening. It's really unbelievable. You put your best players on the field and if I was a DC, I'd find a scheme to get my best guys out there. But, unfortunately, is this surprising to any of us? Not me.

Reaction score
Great job defense not giving up the late score, though I got scared for a second there on the hail mary attempt.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is maddening. It's really unbelievable. You put your best players on the field and if I was a DC, I'd find a scheme to get my best guys out there. But, unfortunately, is this surprising to any of us? Not me.

It's every bit as bizarre to me as alternating quarterbacks. Chemistry exists, it's real and it matters.

Top Bottom