icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if the rams get this guy too i swear to god

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Rams must have no salary cap. Maybe that was part of the agreement douche bag commissioner gave them for moving back to LA

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have to admit fellas, I'm a little worried right now. First we all know Garrett coached teams peak in October. Second we know there is NO greater weasel then the mightly red plague, weaseling out of failure and surviving like the mighty cockroach. This contract extension talk if it comes to pass would be the ultimate test of my fanhood. A test it would likely make me fail.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I have to admit fellas, I'm a little worried right now. First we all know Garrett coached teams peak in October. Second we know there is NO greater weasel then the mightly red plague, weaseling out of failure and surviving like the mighty cockroach. This contract extension talk if it comes to pass would be the ultimate test of my fanhood. A test it would likely make me fail.

RedRoach?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good God. Win one, lose one. I'd like to think we beat the Skins but I've been on a losing streak. I need to give this some thought

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s just like Garrett’s career

It’s either .500 for the season

Or one winning season then one losing season which brings him back to .500 which is where we will end up at the end of the season

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

david its not smart to live above your means

im guilty too but im not on the hook for $5900 in rent w/ a daughter im trying to get full custody of

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;OO0Eo67LoxQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO0Eo67LoxQ&feature=youtu.be&a=[/video]

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
[video=youtube;OO0Eo67LoxQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO0Eo67LoxQ&feature=youtu.be&a=[/video]

LVE does appear to be the real deal and so far, durable too. They gave him the right number, I see LRJ out there when I watch him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like Tavon Austin might be done for yr, getting a 2nd opinion but sounds like IR upcoming.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Rams must have no salary cap. Maybe that was part of the agreement douche bag commissioner gave them for moving back to LA

It’s not that they have no salary cap

It’s that Jeff Fisher never spent any of it

That’s why his teams always sucked

Top Bottom