icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you look at the size of irving and the way he can move and its a godamn shame he cant put all his bullshit aside and focus on the opportunity in front of him and just fucking be great

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
you look at the size of irving and the way he can move and its a godamn shame he cant put all his bullshit aside and focus on the opportunity in front of him and just fucking be great

There is a reason he went to JC, then Iowa St, then undrafted. Because he cant.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I was actually surprised at some of what he was able to do after such a long layoff (remember he also missed the last 4 games of last season)

He had several plays where he beat his guy into the backfield and probably would have blocked a punt if he hadn't been held.

There was definitely more interior pass rush with him and Maliek Collins being out there.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I was actually surprised at some of what he was able to do after such a long layoff (remember he also missed the last 4 games of last season)

He had several plays where he beat his guy into the backfield and probably would have blocked a punt if he hadn't been held.

There was definitely more interior pass rush with him and Maliek Collins being out there.

We all agree he can play, he just doesnt often enough, like that sports car that spends more time in the garage than than the road.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like Tavon Austin's groin injury is going to keep him out until at least after the bye week.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Yep, and a timely Def holding on 3rd and 15 when they the Pack where they wanted them.
Don't mind me though, my dislike of the Packers is decades old.

Top Bottom