Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BTW I would expect the Amare Cooper to Dallas rumors to pick up considerably now that the Gruden lead Raiders are mailing it in and the broke ass owner has the cover to start shedding pay roll.

Another one I hope we don't do. He can't string together two consecutive decent games to save his life...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Get ready for all the “we gon win da Supa Bow” talk all weak long

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well. We broke their back on that one. They wouldn't let us shit the bed today.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Delay of game, not the way a team up 30-7 usually ends the third quarter...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s amazing what can happen when you go with what your strengths are

Apparently Garrett is only willing to do it every other game

Reaction score
Grats Zeke - fastest to 25 rushing TDs in Cowboys history which is a huge accomplishment with the rich history Dallas has at the RB position.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fuck man, out team annihilating supposedly one of the best teams in the NFL and all we can think about is Garrett probably saved his job. Fucking sad.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We just cracked 'em like a nut on that one. Beas in pre snap motion against the grain really buffaloed their linebackers big time.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I'm scanning the crowd right now for Leonardo DiCaprio in case this is Inception 2.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Grats Zeke - fastest to 25 rushing TDs in Cowboys history which is a huge accomplishment with the rich history Dallas has at the RB position.

Yeah that's a real deal thing that's NOT a product of the times like Romo's team passing records were.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
37 points. Who are these imposters? I know this puts a nail in the fire Garrett coffin, but I am enjoying it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fuck man, out team annihilating supposedly one of the best teams in the NFL and all we can think about is Garrett probably saved his job. Fucking sad.

Exactly!

We are up by 30 on a strong team who made it to the playoffs last season and I’m about as excited as I am when I hear the microwave ding letting me know my hot pocket is ready

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Zeke is as talented as any RB to ever play here but I dont wanna pay when the rookie deal is over unless it is very club friendly and you know with our crack GM that wont happen.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Exactly!

We are up by 30 on a strong team who made it to the playoffs last season and I’m about as excited as I am when I hear the microwave ding letting me know my hot pocket is ready

Yea its so sad that I cant even enjoy this kind of game anymore.

Top Bottom