Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
D Law and Randy Gregory are questionable and Sean Lee is out

At this point let em all sit and heal up. We are going to lose this game anyway

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Prediction: Cowboys will go for it on 4th and short today. Garrett is driven by the bad press, not the odds. He's in survival mode.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Prediction: Cowboys will go for it on 4th and short today. Garrett is driven by the bad press, not the odds. He's in survival mode.

And Dak will fumble it and give the Jags the ball at midfield

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And Dak will fumble it and give the Jags the ball at midfield

And it will be obvious on replay that he was down before the ball came out, but Garrett wont challenge after being caught challenging a ****** play last week.

Reaction score
And it will be obvious on replay that he was down before the ball came out, but Garrett wont challenge after being caught challenging a ****** play last week.

I'm sure we will also see the Cowboys use I-formations on short yardage using Olawale to lead block for Zeke... nah... that would make too much sense. Garrett probably forgot what an I-formation is.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cardinals were playing the Vikings close, now it's one drive away from the rout being on.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm sure we will also see the Cowboys use I-formations on short yardage using Olawale to lead block for Zeke... nah... that would make too much sense. Garrett probably forgot what an I-formation is.

First things first, does he even remember Olawale's on the team?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope we get embarrassed today!

The Jags are coming off an embarrassing loss against the Chiefs last week so they should be fired up. And this coaching group has never lost two games in a row.

I’m hoping they blow us out by 45 points and that Dak looks like shit all day! We need a number of games like that to ensure Garrett gets fired. Anything less then complete and utter embarrassment and I fear that the clapper will still be our head coach next season

We need both Garrett and Dak to be gone so we can start to rebuild this shit hole of a team they have failed at building

Garrett can shove his process right up his ass along with Jeruh’s pickled head

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I hope we get embarrassed today!

The Jags are coming off an embarrassing loss against the Chiefs last week so they should be fired up. And this coaching group has never lost two games in a row.

I’m hoping they blow us out by 45 points and that Dak looks like shit all day! We need a number of games like that to ensure Garrett gets fired. Anything less then complete and utter embarrassment and I fear that the clapper will still be our head coach next season

We need both Garrett and Dak to be gone so we can start to rebuild this shit hole of a team they have failed at building

Garrett can shove his process right up his ass along with Jeruh’s pickled head

"If you ain't fer the Cowboys, you ain't fer shit." -- Don Meredith.

Fucking fake fan.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I will always want the Cowboys to win, except when out of playoff contention and draft order is at stake. However, I won't be crying if we go 3-13 and Garrett gets shit canned.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Another boring one-sided blowout at Wembley, with one team looking jet-lagged and like they can't be arsed. The NFL needs to put an end to these international games. Awful standard.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Another boring one-sided blowout at Wembley, with one team looking jet-lagged and like they can't be arsed. The NFL needs to put an end to these international games. Awful standard.

I thought I saw something about England getting a team in a few years. Seems insane, what to you think about that?

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Josh Rosen is looking a little better each week, unlike some third year quarterbacks that shall remain clueless...

Top Bottom