Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Zeke is as talented as any RB to ever play here but I dont wanna pay when the rookie deal is over unless it is very club friendly and you know with our crack GM that wont happen.

I'm never big on paying a RB a big long term deal but truly do you see any future draftee who's the absolute total package Zeke is? Especially in pass blocking abilities? He does it all - run, catch, pass block. And all extremely well. That's rare to find.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yea its so sad that I cant even enjoy this kind of game anymore.

It’s sad because we know that games like this are what will guarantee that both Garrett AND Dak are still here next season

Which means absolutely nothing will change and nothing we do this season will matter

It’s not like we will make the playoffs

And if we did it’s not like it would matter anyway

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm never big on paying a RB a big long term deal but truly do you see any future draftee who's the absolute total package Zeke is? Especially in pass blocking abilities? He does it all - run, catch, pass block. And all extremely well. That's rare to find.

Not really because NCAA does not put an emphasis on that any more, much like quality QB play or run blocking. Got keep fat cat alums happy with video game type performances on Saturdays.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tony Romo called it. The Red Dolt has felt the pressure all week so he's going to go for it on 4th and short. The Red Idiot may not put again on 4th and short in opponent's territory the rest of the year.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Chargers’ HC Anthony Lynn’s opening statement on his team’s win over the Browns today: “Well, we made all of our damn kicks – all the extra points, all the field goals so that’s improvement.”

Reaction score
There's my 40 compliments of Bill Maher's kid. That kick would have been good from 60 yards easy.

Props also to Twitterfag Beasely. I don't much care for him as a person, but he balled out today.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I bet the Cowboys Zone forum is about to break from all the call out threads littering the place

Intelligent fans know the score but there still a few die hards over holding out hope this week talking how weak the division is, but Philly looked like the took a big step forward Thursday night.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As long as Garrett remains the head coach we ALL know that there is no hope for the future of this franchise until he is gone and/or Jeruh dies

Those are the only two things left to root for as a Cowboy fan

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Tony Romo called it. The Red Dolt has felt the pressure all week so he's going to go for it on 4th and short. The Red Idiot may not put again on 4th and short in opponent's territory the rest of the year.

Again, there was no risk associated with that go. Let's see the lily liver next time all the chips are on the table, if he goes for it THEN, then there's a case to be made..

You're pretending we don't lead the league in going for and making 4th and short since 2015. BUT WE NEVER DO IT WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE.

He goes for it on 4th and short only when he deems it super low risk. There's no inconsistency here.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You're pretending we don't lead the league in going for and making 4th and short since 2015.
Yeah and like the tweet I posted this week about us leading the league in yards before contact on the run, this team can seemingly always move the pile in the run even without Fred.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When was the last time we were so far ahead that we pulled our starters and played our back ups?

Hell I can’t even remember the last time we were able to do that in a real game that actually mattered

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There's my 40 compliments of Bill Maher's kid. That kick would have been good from 60 yards easy.

Yep. Just like that one in preseason at Houston.

Which makes the decision to punt in OT last week even all the more mind boggling.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I might go to the game next Sunday in Washington. Beating the Skins is ALWAYS great.
They're gonna be a tough out though. They beat Carolina today on a great late red zone defensive stop.

Top Bottom