NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Some possible personal perspective from #Raiders DE Bruce Irvin? "We lost, but I've got a beautiful wife I get to go home to, boy. I'm going to try to make some babies, man."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ok, Cowboys offense 100 yards or less in the 2nd half?

Going into a shell might be Ginger's halftime "adjustment."

Where it should be, "keep your foot on their throat and break their neck."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There's our garbage fucking team.

Two 3 and outs on offense, then absolutely atrocious defense on that last drive to give up easy TD.

3rd and 15? No problem vs these guys.

Reaction score
You know, I don't think any Cowboys QB has ever rushed for 100+ in a game. Dak currently has 82 yards rushing with plenty of time left. It would be nice to set a franchise best rather than worst for a change during the Garrett era.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some possible personal perspective from #Raiders DE Bruce Irvin? "We lost, but I've got a beautiful wife I get to go home to, boy. I'm going to try to make some babies, man."

The way the Raiders have been playing this year leads one to believe that Bruce might not be able to get it up for his wife.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Bill Maher's kid. Punches one through from 46 yards out. He's made 13 straight now.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bortles is absolute trash. Who knew throwing into triple coverage might not be the best idea.

Reaction score
Heath, seemingly the only guy who can once in a great while intercept a pass the last decade for Dallas, comes up with another. A TD here makes this a blowout.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dak is so scared of an INT he just threw that where no one could catch it.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BTW I would expect the Amare Cooper to Dallas rumors to pick up considerably now that the Gruden lead Raiders are mailing it in and the broke ass owner has the cover to start shedding pay roll.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ooh. Gotta kick it again from 10 yards further back.

Stone Cold Maher not fazed.

Reaction score
Wow, Connor stinks at throwing a football. I wouldn't say it to his face, but that pass attempt pregame was athletically inept.

Top Bottom