Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't care how big you are, liver shot gonna put you on the deck.

BEAS FOR SIX MOAR!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You way overestimate the fool........

Not at all. Coward gonna coward and only go for it when there's tiny risk and all the chips are cradled in his arms and not on the table.

Situation not at all comparable.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
2nd half adjustments coming right up

Time for Garrett to outsmart the other coach which means abandoning what’s been working

So no more running Dak, running Zeke, and throwing to Beasley

Garett: “Don’t worry guys, it will work, you just need to trust in the process”

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, who had Cowboys up 24-0 at the the half?

I doubt even the drunken Jones boys would have thought that.

Still plenty of time for us to shit the bed and find a way to lose though. This IS a Garrett coached team after all.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I cant ever remember a time where a 24-0 lead had me so meh. Its meaningless and is a save Garretts job kinda game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ok, who had Cowboys up 24-0 at the the half?

I alone pickt em to win in the WYG. I use a 1-6 scale representing how sure I am. I said Dallas by 4 and 4 means, pretty darned sure. But never in my fondlest dreams did I see 24 points for Dallas and none for the Jags for the whole game, let alone just the first half.

It remains to be seen of course, if they can now shit the nice cozy bed they've made.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If the Jags come back and win after how dominant we were in the half it would be even worse for Garrett than if it was just a shitty game all day long

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
If the Jags come back and win after how dominant we were in the half it would be even worse for Garrett than if it was just a shitty game all day long

Well then Im all in on a big loss

Top Bottom