SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I thought I saw something about England getting a team in a few years. Seems insane, what to you think about that?

Yeah, the owner of the Jags has an offer on the table to buy Wembley stadium. Its said if it goes through he might move the Jags.
The NFL definitely wants it to happen, Khan buys Wembley or not.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I thought I saw something about England getting a team in a few years. Seems insane, what to you think about that?

I just don't think it's workable logistically. The travel is just too much to overcome for the visiting team, and when the English team has to go on the road in the US. And I don't think American players and coaches will be happy about having to uproot and relocate here. There is also a question mark about generating a fanbase as most fans over here will already be fans of other teams. Having said all that it probably will still happen. Too many $$$ in it for the NFL not to do it.

I'd personally prefer to see the return of NFL Europe as a developmental league played during summer. Kurt Warner came through this route in the old NFL Europe.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
"If you ain't fer the Cowboys, you ain't fer shit." -- Don Meredith.

Fucking fake fan.

Fuck that

And by the way, this is the only solution that can fix this team. I am rooting for this team to succeed in the future. This is how we do it

Burn this bitch to the ground and start over

We have seen what 10 years of Garrett gets us

We have a decent defense finally, we have Zeke for a few more years, and we have half an o-line

Everything else needs to be replaced including the entire front office

The only thing left to root for is a new coaching staff and Jeruh’s death!

Those are the only things that even stand a snowballs chance in hell of turning this team around

24 years and counting..............

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Fuck that

And by the way, this is the only solution that can fix this team. I am rooting for this team to succeed in the future. This is how we do it

Burn this bitch to the ground and start over

We have seen what 10 years of Garrett gets us

We have a decent defense finally, we have Zeke for a few more years, and we have half an o-line

Everything else needs to be replaced including the entire front office

The only thing left to root for is a new coaching staff and Jeruh’s death!

Those are the only things that even stand a snowballs chance in hell of turning this team around

24 years and counting..............

Fake fan. Fake fan.
#fakefan

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
1 yard from beating the Bears, and Kenyan Drake fumbles it away at the 1 yard line... :lol

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Another boring one-sided blowout at Wembley, with one team looking jet-lagged and like they can't be arsed. The NFL needs to put an end to these international games. Awful standard.
I heard the penny pinching Mark Davis didnt bring the team over until Friday. Not that it would have made a difference but not a good look.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just don't think it's workable logistically. The travel is just too much to overcome for the visiting team, and when the English team has to go on the road in the US. And I don't think American players and coaches will be happy about having to uproot and relocate here. There is also a question mark about generating a fanbase as most fans over here will already be fans of other teams. Having said all that it probably will still happen. Too many $$$ in it for the NFL not to do it.

I'd personally prefer to see the return of NFL Europe as a developmental league played during summer. Kurt Warner came through this route in the old NFL Europe.

It could only be one team, the Jags. Khan is in the process of buying the stadium over there, it is going to happen.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why might see Barry Church’s first ever INT in Jerry’s world today

Reaction score
Drive going fine until the first play to not get a lot of yards (1 yard run). That means the drive is over as usual.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Scot aint takin my fake fan crown from me the way Yim took the biggest Jerry hater crown. No way, aint happenin.

Yeah I'm being a bit facetious. It took us a long time to convert poor Scot. When he first came to us he was a bit of a homer. But we had plenty of help from Jerry and Ginger.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Mike blitz blows up their blocking and Irving forces the throwaway!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That was a certified BULLET to Beasley there. Then Dak fumbles forward for a first down.

Reaction score
Dak must think this is Australian Rules football, but this drive did end in a TD so I'll take it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No TD
Gonna call that one back

Dak’s lucky bounce on his fumble used up that last of our lucky breaks for the day

Top Bottom