Devil's Advocate

Spectator
Reaction score
If I was a new Dallas Cowboy fan, just turned one from being Seahawks fan for long time... what comparisons between both organizations? I hear Cowboys got a lousy coach but I will see about that.....

Devil's Advocate....

Reaction score
If I was a new Dallas Cowboy fan, just turned one from being Seahawks fan for long time... what comparisons between both organizations? I hear Cowboys got a lousy coach but I will see about that.....

Devil's Advocate....

The comparison need not go any further than owner. The Seahawks don't have Jerry Jones as an owner. Therefor, the Seahawks have hope no matter how bad things may seem in any given season.

The Cowboys have no hope.

That's the difference. That's the only difference that really matters.

Also, welcome to DCU.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Devil's Advocate....

Do you like winning? If so, you'd be insane to become a Cowboy fam

Seattle has a better owner, better fans, better stadium, better crowd at games (12th man is awesome), better coach, better GM and a much better team than the Cowboys since the advent of free agency and the salary cap

Seattle has hope, Dallas has none, they are a dead franchise with jeri and spawn in control that somehow still makes money hand over fist thereby ensuring nothing will ever change

TheBigDog88

Spectator
Reaction score
Sounds like a bandwagon fair weather fan. Always hitching on when times r high but never enduring the lows. Just a guy that wants to party and feel a cheap victory.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
lets suppose.....

this thread didn't exist

:lol

I dont see how anyone can ever change sports teams. Here's my rule....

we can make changes with wives, jobs, houses.

but we we can't exchange our sports teams or our dogs (or any other pet)

Top Bottom