Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yep, Jerral's biggest fear.

Garrett is just a coach version of Paxton Lynch. Lynch got away and Jerry couldnt sleep. If Garrett "gets away" Jerry wont sleep worried about what might have been. Instead he should learn from the Paxton Lynch scenario.

Jerry needs to keep his mouth shut in regards to drafting a quarterback. I'd rather one of his young grandchildren pick one over him. Shall we go over the list of his picks? No, because everyone here knows.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
That's why I said I'm pretty sure its fake news. The same troll people were out there with a similar report a few days after the Carolina game too, and there ended up being nothing to it.

Why not give him an extension? He was 2016 coach of the year and has overachieved ever since he took over. He's given us back to back to back season's of exciting football of ups and downs right up until the final implosion. We would not be watching great football all of these years butt for Garrett. We're experiencing another exciting year right now.

We'll lose this week but beat the Titans in the next. Then we'll go on a 1-4 streak only to come back and win the last three against garbage teams. Another 8-8 Season!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Jerry needs to keep his mouth shut in regards to drafting a quarterback. I'd rather one of his young grandchildren pick one over him. Shall we go over the list of his picks? No, because everyone here knows.

They are 2 years away from drafting the QB they want. Not-Spaulding (John Stephen) will be eligible in 2 years and I guarantee you they are about to piss their pants with anticipation of drafting the young Jones boy in the 1st round to be the QB of this team.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That would destroy the last little bit of Cowboy fandom that has been lingering deep down inside me for the last 2 decades. Which is the only thing keeping me around nowadays

Top Bottom