DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't think JG is fooling anyone anymore. I'll take the Redskins next week......easily.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...arrett-contract-extension-be-on-the-way-maybe
This article talks about extending Garrett again
e3afd2e3c687771253e604a8ba45b0d3.png

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty sure its fake news. They had similar reports weeks ago with no real sources.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
FWIW, I haven't seen this rumor linked to anyone, and most of usual Cowboys reporters are ignoring it or saying they haven't heard it.
My guess is a troll job and/or joke that picked up steam.
Probably gained momentum cause it would be so Jerryish.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
FWIW, I haven't seen this rumor linked to anyone, and most of usual Cowboys reporters are ignoring it or saying they haven't heard it.
My guess is a troll job and/or joke that picked up steam.
Probably gained momentum cause it would be so Jerryish.

That's why I said I'm pretty sure its fake news. The same troll people were out there with a similar report a few days after the Carolina game too, and there ended up being nothing to it.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Follow up: Apparently Jeff Sullivan of the FWST is the one who got the extension thing started in his write up on the Jags game.
Jones denies it, saying " Sullivan knows nothing about it "
Of course coming from Jerry, this means shit.
Just shows how a throwaway remark can blow up in the social media sge.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
This is all Jerry needs to confirm his love and support for the Red Fraud. In Jerry's 40 year old brain he's thinking if anybody else is thinking about a Garrett extension there must be a good reason and whoever it is must also see, just like Jerry, how close this team is to being a Super Bowl contender.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is all Jerry needs to confirm his love and support for the Red Fraud. In Jerry's 40 year old brain he's thinking if anybody else is thinking about a Garrett extension there must be a good reason and whoever it is must also see, just like Jerry, how close this team is to being a Super Bowl contender.
And how the minute he lets him leave, the team he goes to WINS SUPER BOWLS! LOL

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
And how the minute he lets him leave, the team he goes to WINS SUPER BOWLS! LOL

Yep, Jerral's biggest fear.

Garrett is just a coach version of Paxton Lynch. Lynch got away and Jerry couldnt sleep. If Garrett "gets away" Jerry wont sleep worried about what might have been. Instead he should learn from the Paxton Lynch scenario.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yep, Jerral's biggest fear.

Garrett is just a coach version of Paxton Lynch. Lynch got away and Jerry couldnt sleep. If Garrett "gets away" Jerry wont sleep worried about what might have been. Instead he should learn from the Paxton Lynch scenario.

He calls back to Sean Payton in his mind, for the source of fear about letting Ginger walk.

Yes, the imbecile of football thinks there's a comparison between the two.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
He calls back to Sean Payton in his mind, for the source of fear about letting Ginger walk.

Yes, the imbecile of football thinks there's a comparison between the two.

Thats where the JW Blue is doing its part.

But you are right on target.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Fucken' a about time I hear some GREAT news...
Let's give Richard a shot...brings some fire to his coaching!!!

You should have kept reading. I was doubling down on Jerry-dumb.

Top Bottom