icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol ok sure zeke

pretty sure hurns JUST pointed fingers at playcalling, blocking, WRs and Dak .... thats pretty much the whole offense top to bottom.

does zeke not talk to the rest of the guys ? is he just ignoring the statement ?? hasn't heard it??

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
can troy just come in as an adviser or something or anything ???

in my dreams, it would be so refreshing to have someone that knows what they're doing, doesn't blow smoke up our asses and values winning above all, leading all football operations

I think he'd be good at it

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
3rd tier receiver calling out the coaching staff is what I m hoping is the last exit before implosion.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
new poster in the locker room next week

C O M M U N I C A T I O N

The art of communication is the language of leadership.
James Humes Jason Garrett

*Memo to Players: Join us for Coach Garrett's famous Coryell Coffee Cake and refreshments in the Star Lobby after every practice*

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
in my dreams, it would be so refreshing to have someone that knows what they're doing, doesn't blow smoke up our asses and values winning above all, leading all football operations

I think he'd be good at it

i dunno ive had smoke blown up my ass for so long that it tickles and i kinda like it now

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
This is awesome. I like Hurns already and Im not even sure if he's caught any balls in a game yet. LOL

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
This is awesome. I like Hurns already and Im not even sure if he's caught any balls in a game yet. LOL

Shit man, he's caught like 20% of our TD passes and just under 10% of our total receptions. Hell, 25% of our Td receptions if you don't count Zeke.
Not too bad if you don't look and see how low those totals are.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Shit man, he's caught like 20% of our TD passes and just under 10% of our total receptions. Hell, 25% of our Td receptions if you don't count Zeke.
Not too bad if you don't look and see how low those totals are.

That is pretty fucking sad when his ONE TD catch literally does constitute 20% of our total TD’s by WR for the entire season

God this team and especially the group of no name losers at WR really do suck

Sure Jeruh, we don’t need a #1 WR

Good call ya dick head drunkard of a GM

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Just found out the game is the 2nd of a double-header on SeeBS and Romo is doing the color.

Gawd I hope for a 38-3 blowout right before the bye. With the only drama being Romo continuing to praise Ginger.

Jerry's putting Romo in the Ring of Honor, forever tarnishing that once great institution too.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just found out the game is the 2nd of a double-header on SeeBS and Romo is doing the color.

Gawd I hope for a 38-3 blowout right before the bye. With the only drama being Romo continuing to praise Ginger.

Jerry's putting Romo in the Ring of Honor, forever tarnishing that once great institution too.

im interested to hear how romo tries to politely describe the dysfunction going on in the offense

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just heard a stat that we are the ONLY team in the NFL without a WR with a single game of 100 yards receiving

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This could be the first time we have a unanimous pick em week where we all pick the same team

At least that I can remember

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jalen Ramsey said that he will always have a grudge against the Cowboys for not drafting him. This is the first time he will play us. I hope he gets 3 INTS on Sunday!!!!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jalen Ramsey said that he will always have a grudge against the Cowboys for not drafting him. This is the first time he will play us. I hope he gets 3 INTS on Sunday!!!!
EVERYBODY'S got a grudge against us because we didn't draft them. Give us more draft picks if you want everyone to be happy. Meanwhile, he's a millionaire, plays a game for a living, lives in Florida, and I'm going to my crappy job today.

Jesus dude.....move on. First world problems......

Top Bottom