NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
And now if Im falling asleep watching the HotBoyz I dont fight it anymore. Ive finally been beaten down enough and find I value my sleep more than watching Dak throw balls at the feet of receivers or the Red Clapping Clown spitting.

Reaction score
Not a single homer picking the Cowboys

LOL

When you really think about it, the Texans should have beaten us convincingly. They let us hang around, and wouldn't you know it, the Cowboys didn't burn them for it like is the cliche' about letting teams hang around within striking distance rather than put them away.

Also, the Cowboys pulled their usual contrarian act with a sudden lack of sacks against a bad rated team at taking sacks for the second time this season. Further, the Texans were not good up until playing the Cowboys at stopping the pass. Jesus Christ, I just can't pick them against the Jags. I just can't do it right now.

This puss out by Garrett reminded me of a previous puss out years back against the Patriots. Rather than take a chance, and get just one first down, which should have been enough to ice the game, Garrett called three draw plays in a row, and punted back to Brady of all people who promptly burned Dallas with a TD with less than 30 seconds left to steal a win that should have been an upset loss. All because the coach pussied out. Now, true, the Patriots may have stopped us anyway, but I'd rather take the chance on the win than what I knew was going to happen as we punted the ball back to Brady.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you gotta be fucking kidding.... . ...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jerry Jones says on 105.3 the fan that he probably said too much about the fourth and 1 call after the game. He said there are reasons to kick it
Chiefly of which, your HC is a pussy.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jacksonville gonna shut us out this weekend, then we're gonna get run off the field the following week in Washington.

Then we get the bye week. Hopefully the bye week is the last we ever see of that fucking loser Jason Garrett.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
can troy just come in as an adviser or something or anything ???

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1 of these running backs has a head coach named sean mcvay who is an offensive genius and is successful

and 1 of these running backs has a head coach named jason garrett who is a (self proclaimed) offensive genius and is (not) successful (at all)

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the play hurns referenced in his comments :

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
more hurns

Top Bottom