Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Brice Butler just arrived, played 3 snaps and is already on the injury report as questionable

Are you sure it's "questionable on the injury report" or "questionable as to whether he should be on the roster"?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He looked like he was hoping someone else would make the play so he didn’t have to

That wasn't his first action of the season. He entered one game for 1 play and promptly gave up a TD, blowing the coverage and then missing the tackle.

He was beaten badly on another rep in another game, but the QB missed the throw.

Lewis is the epitome of a player who seems to NEED hard coaching, and he obviously is not going to get that here with the Process-master.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
David Irving was served eviction papers by law enforcement on his $400k home because he has not paid rent and owes $5900 in back rent.

Wtf?

How as a pro football player do you let shit get that bad? It’s not like his ass has been playing football and is too busy to write a fucking check

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
David Irving was served eviction papers by law enforcement on his $400k home because he has not paid rent and owes $5900 in back rent.

Wtf?

How as a pro football player do you let shit get that bad? It’s not like his ass has been playing football and is too busy to write a fucking check

Give him a break, he might not be getting the same rates on his MJ and PEDS

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just heard on the pregame show that we are averaging 16 points a game on offense this season which ranks us close to last in the league!

Dak has a 36.6 passer rating under pressure

Go Cowboys!

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
a59c8ce5a259967df29e45bfc907348c.jpg

Truly impressive offensive stats there coach

Goooooooooo Garrett!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jay Glazer reporting Raiders want to trade WR Amari Cooper

Roy Williams trade II coming to a Jerry Jones led team near you.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I watch a lot of Raider games living in LA. If the Rams or Cowboys aren’t on the local Chanel’s then the Raiders or Niners are so I have seen a fair amount of AC’s career

I’d take him in a heartbeat. I’ve seen him make some amazing catches in most games.

I’m not sure why he’s dropped off as of late. But he would easily still be our best WR on the team.

Top Bottom