dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jalen Ramsey said that he will always have a grudge against the Cowboys for not drafting him. This is the first time he will play us. I hope he gets 3 INTS on Sunday!!!!

Yawn.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bo Scarbrough signed with the Jags

Oh nooooooooo...
He’s gonna give them all our secrets on offense!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
9283e64cb495e6d551ee6155f65cc737.png

This about sums up the sad state of affairs in Cowboyland

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Oh nooooooooo...
More like, gonna run for 200+ yards and catch some passes for another 50+

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
More like, gonna run for 200+ yards and catch some passes for another 50+

The article stated that he is their only active RB listed on their team. I can’t see that actually being the case.

So who knows, nothing would surprise me at this point

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Oh nooooooooo...

He'll disclose the details on all 4 running plays and all 3 pass plays. We're fucked.

G-men4ver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
My Giants were a Eli pick 6 away from beating them in the opener. Lost 20-15. I think your D will actually keep you in the game. The problem is you don't have the WRs/TE weapons to keep their D honest. I would tell you to just run Zeke 30x but with a stacked box full of Jags, daring Dak to throw, coach clapper will be tempted to throw it more. Sadly for you guys, Dak will probably struggle to hit the 200yd mark again. This division is looking like 9 wins might be enough to win it. If my Giants can win tonight, all 4 teams will have 2 wins I believe.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My Giants were a Eli pick 6 away from beating them in the opener. Lost 20-15. I think your D will actually keep you in the game. The problem is you don't have the WRs/TE weapons to keep their D honest. I would tell you to just run Zeke 30x but with a stacked box full of Jags, daring Dak to throw, coach clapper will be tempted to throw it more. Sadly for you guys, Dak will probably struggle to hit the 200yd mark again. This division is looking like 9 wins might be enough to win it. If my Giants can win tonight, all 4 teams will have 2 wins I believe.

It was busted coverage on Austin that lost them that game. Notice no other defense has allowed that to happen since.

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What a shit fest the vaGiants are. Philly kicking the holy hell out of em. Drafting Barkley was idiotic, nice player but like having $1000 rims on a $500 car. They should have drafted Darnold because right now they'd be better off with Archie Manning than Eli Manning.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
right now they'd be better off with Archie Manning than Eli Manning.
Quite a few would be. Eli was a product of a milkman. Wouldn't make a pimple on the old man's ass.

I liken him to Kyle Petty. There is no way.... No WAY... That he could have come The King's loins.

Same thing with Eli. Product of nurture, not nature.

Top Bottom