Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
"The turf monster tackled Saquon Barkley." That might be the funniest thing Joe Buck's ever said...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
"The turf monster tackled Saquon Barkley." That might be the funniest thing Joe Buck's ever said...

No. He'll never top his "Jason Garrett is a great coach" comment from 2016. To which Aikman chortled.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My Giants were a Eli pick 6 away from beating them in the opener. Lost 20-15. I think your D will actually keep you in the game. The problem is you don't have the WRs/TE weapons to keep their D honest. I would tell you to just run Zeke 30x but with a stacked box full of Jags, daring Dak to throw, coach clapper will be tempted to throw it more. Sadly for you guys, Dak will probably struggle to hit the 200yd mark again. This division is looking like 9 wins might be enough to win it. If my Giants can win tonight, all 4 teams will have 2 wins I believe.

yeah so about your giants..

i hope you guys take the wrong qb w/ the 1st overall pick.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
look at DLaw compared to the rest of the defense

also what kinda defense is this ? why didnt heath close in on a qb w/ broken ribs ??

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

G-men4ver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
It was busted coverage on Austin that lost them that game. Notice no other defense has allowed that to happen since.

Yeah, Jackrabbit slipped & that allowed Austin to get by him. Like 60% of Daks's passing yds for the night came on that 1 play.

As far as whom the Giants might draft next yr, I wouldn't bet the farm it'll be a QB. We drafted Kyle Lauletta in the 4th rd out of Richmond & he had a nice couple of pre-season starts for us & displayed very good accuracy & mobility. Word was that had we not drafted him that Belichick was gonna snag him. Check out some of his college highlights on youtube. Doesn't have a cannon for an arm but very accurate. I'm hoping the Giants give him a handful of starts this yr since we are already eliminated from the playoffs in October for the 2nd yr in a row. He could be the heir apparent to Eli or we see enough of him to know we need to draft a QB next yr or sign a FA QB.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Both our defense and our special teams (kicker boy) will outscore our offense tomorrow

Reaction score
Cole Beasley on Twitter: "I think I should be paid with the best slot wr’s in the league.… "

Cole Beasley acting like a **** on Twitter again.

Bench the little asshole for the rest of the season IMO. We aren't winning anything anyway, and if this little shit is going to pull this crap then "help" him get that better check by letting him warm the bench, or even better deactivate him for the rest of the season.

Dez 2.0 in the making with delusions of "gonna get paid" grandeur. Ain't gonna happen. Better get that next crappy rap album out soon.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cole Beasley on Twitter: "I think I should be paid with the best slot wr’s in the league.… "

Cole Beasley acting like a **** on Twitter again.

Bench the little asshole for the rest of the season IMO. We aren't winning anything anyway, and if this little shit is going to pull this crap then "help" him get that better check by letting him warm the bench, or even better deactivate him for the rest of the season.

Dez 2.0 in the making with delusions of "gonna get paid" grandeur. Ain't gonna happen. Better get that next crappy rap album out soon.

It's one thing to be a diva when you are Julio Jones or AJ Green, its another when you are Cole Beasley. EVERY year the colleges produce 30 draftable WRs, many of whom are undersized and quick twitch enough to replace the legend in his own mind for pennies on the dollar.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Brice Butler just arrived, played 3 snaps and is already on the injury report as questionable

For the Jags Jalen Ramsey is listed as questionable as well with a knee injury

Well shit, if he’s gonna be out for the game I might as well....

Still pick the Jags to win!

Top Bottom