Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just heard on the local news that the L.A. Chargers home game tomorrow could be the first home field DISadvantage for an NFL game

It looks like the crowd make up for tomorrow’s game in L.A. will be about 90% Raiders fans to 10% Chargers fans for the Chargers home game

ROFL
They should have never came back to LA

NO ONE wants them here!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I just heard on the local news that the L.A. Chargers home game tomorrow could be the first home field DISadvantage for an NFL game
Other than, every Dallas home game.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Cowboys activate Irving, he and Collins not going to Houston.
So we'll have our 51 man roster.
LOL

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I like our game being the late game

It gives me time to use my smoker all day without having to worry about missing the game tending to the smoker off and on during the cook

It looks like the Chiefs vs Jags game will be the game to watch to start the day

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Watching Chiefs-Jags right now. KC may be the best team in the league right now.
Glad Reid had McNabb back in the day. Mahomes threw his 1st pick a few minutes ago, but he's still pretty much having his way against this Jags defense.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Patrick Mahoney is one bad mofo!

Chiefs Rams would be one killer super bowl

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Chiefs Rams would be one killer super bowl
Yeah, two teams who couldn't stop an opponent staffed with grannies using walkers. Real killer, 72-68 final score in 2 OTs.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Chiefs seem to be stopping the Jags today

They are making them look like the jags of old

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, two teams who couldn't stop an opponent staffed with grannies using walkers. Real killer, 72-68 final score in 2 OTs.

The Rams held the Cardinals to zero

It’s hard to hold any team to zero points nowadays

Even if they suck!

They held the Raiders to 13 which is respectable

They held the Chargers to 23 which is about average

The only one that put up a decent score on them were the Vikings which are one of the top teams in the NFC

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Rams held the Cardinals to zero
The only one that scored on them were the Vikings which are one of the top teams in the NFC
There ya go. So like I was saying, there's no doubt the Chiefs would score on them as well. SB Rams vs. Chiefs, 72-68 final score in 2 OTs. And you'd call that a "great game." And it would be heralded as the greatest SB of alllll time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Panthers desperately trying to give this one away :cry

Yeah they went into "prevent" defense just now and got smoked on a bomb. Then gave up a pass TD on the very next play. It prevents you from winning, is all it ever did.

Top Bottom