Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
How the fuck is Rico an "average backup?"Average backups know the playbook, at the very least. Rico isn't even a below average backup, he's at most a below average practice squad member. And that's GIVING him an awful fucking lot!

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How the fuck is Rico an "average backup?"Average backups know the playbook, at the very least. Rico isn't even a below average backup, he's at most a below average practice squad member. And that's GIVING him an awful fucking lot!

Especially if he's grading on performance this year, which he has to be. Otherwise there's no way Sean Lee is just barely better than Tavon Austin and Taco Charlton.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
T Willy was placed on IR along with Travis Frederick

And they activated David Irving

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is a toss up. Its the kinda game where Garrett can get embarrassed or the team can play well. Its a game with no significance so Im gonna go Cowboys.
He is going up against a rookie coach and we ALL know his record vs rookie coaches

They are his kryptonite!
(Along with 2nd half adjustments)

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They are his kryptonite!
There is no "Kryptonite" if you don't have any skills or powers to begin with. LIFE is "Kryptonite" for the slack-jawed, mealy-mouthed, wombat-faced twits of the world, which Garrett represents. Just remembering to breathe is a challenge for him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There is no "Kryptonite" if you don't have any skills or powers to begin with. LIFE is "Kryptonite" for the slack-jawed, mealy-mouthed, wombat-faced twits of the world, which Garrett represents. Just remembering to breathe is a challenge for him.

How dare you say Garrett has no skillz!
3941acdc1134911c1e77a5b7b515789d.png

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
My fears about this game:

1. I think their WRs may get a couple of huge plays against the Dallas secondary. Like 40+ yard plays.

2. I am afraid we'll hear Garrett in his next few pressers say..... "well, again, it was down and distance. We were behind the chains most of the game because of pressure on Dak".

Top Bottom