icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dal vs hou.jpg

with 1 quarter of the season in the books, 8 / 14 split for picks last week, favoring the lions. cowboys had their season high in points scored last week w/ 26.

bbgun is pushing all the right buttons so far and sits undefeated at 4-0. scot only took 1 L this week even tho he picked the lions twice.

dooms picked cowboys by 1 pt over DET. good job (sry no extra credit)

dupree picked dallas 24-20 and propped a austin punt return TD which of course did not happen. i think your dog made your pick last week. good job to the cocker spaniel

good luck this week fellas,

WHO YA GOT? STANDINGS:

bbgun: 4-0
eromeopolk: 1-0
JoeKing: 1-0
Ragnar: 1-0

---

DDdave: 3-1
yimyammer: 3-1
Dustdevil: 3-1

---

bluenoser: 2-1

---

Dodger12: 2-2
Doomsday: 2-2
Dupree89: 2-2
icup: 2-2
jerrytotin: 2-2
theoneandonly: 2-2
TheZoneSucks: 2-2
ThoughtExperiment: 1-1

---

JBond: 1-2
Scot: 1-2

---

Bay10: 1-3
dbair: 1-3
English Cowboy: 1-3
Maveric: 1-3
MI Cowboy Fan: 1-3
NoMoRedJ: 1-3
Sixisbetter: 1-3

---

Blueoxen22: 0-1
G-men4ver: 0-2
mbalar: 0-1

Last Week's Picks:

Winners (Cowboys)
bbgun
jerrytotin
Dupree89
Bluenoser
Dustdevil
MI Cowboy Fan
icup
Doomsday

Losers (Lions)
Dodger
dbair
Bay10
TheZoneSucks
DDdave
Scot
SixisBetter
NoMoRedJ
Blueoxen22
Maveric
English Cowboy
theoneandonly
yimyammer
G-men4ver

Changed Picks
icup 1​

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am going to demonstrate raw Sith power to you guys this week. Watch as I doom the Cowboys by actually picking them to win this week!

The Texans sold their soul for that day one win against Dallas. We've owned them since then, and they look like they suck pretty bad this year.

Cowboys with relative ease.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This should be a home game for us. Their Dline is good and their offence should light us up. I’ll make a pick later in the week.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Their defense has been looking for somebody to get jump started against, and I'm afraid Dak and co. might be the right medicine. Between time of possession and Watson I see our defense getting wore down, despite putting up a good effort. HOUSTON, through fault of those who won't get blamed by anyone who's got authority to do something about it...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
HOUSTON...we're gonna get run off the field

If Zeke isn't able to get 100+, I think this is gonna get really ugly.

Wouldn't surprise me if this is another of those Garrett blowout loss specials. Maybe 3 tds.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I've thought really hard about this week's game for all of about 30 seconds and I reckon.......

TEXANS by 3

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
This is a toss up. Its the kinda game where Garrett can get embarrassed or the team can play well. Its a game with no significance so Im gonna go Cowboys.

Top Bottom