theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
im sry but what happened to using skulls and cross bones, grim reapers and poisonous snakes to show everybody youre a badass ?????

i dont understand the hotboyz thing at all
Probably a millennial thing.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Chidobe Awuzie was targeted 11 times & allowed 8 receptions for 138 yards, 1 TD, 6 first downs, & a 145.1 passer rating.
But.... But....But... All the experts were saying he always had "good coverage."

Good coverage if he were a fucking on-field camera.

Professional spectator.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
But.... But....But... All the experts were saying he always had "good coverage."

Good coverage if he were a fucking on-field camera.

Professional spectator.

Even though I am the board curmudgeon and could be accused of one negative post after another, on top of that Chido was complete dog shit yesterday, I am still not ready give up on him yet. Lewis OTOH, maybe besides him being small,maybe Richard is on to something.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Even though I am the board curmudgeon and could be accused of one negative post after another, on top of that Chido was complete dog shit yesterday, I am still not ready give up on him yet. Lewis OTOH, maybe besides him being small,maybe Richard is on to something.
I do trust the coach to improve him, but there's no question he stunk on toast Sunday. My eyes don't lie and the numbers don't lie. Just like any shark sensing blood in the water, they found that weak spot and kept going back to it. It was obvious to me, but the expert idiots commentating on TV and some folks here just seemed to miss it during the game.

It is NOT "good coverage" just because you're in the picture frame. Is is good coverage when you're a FACTOR - batting balls away and oh let's see.... Maybe INTERCEPTING one every so often? Instead of just having a front row seat?

I, sitting in my chair at home watching the game had exactly as much influence on it as he had. And NO GODDAMMIT YOU DO NOT "have a bad memory as a cornerback." YOU WON'T LEARN SHIT THAT WAY! You SHOULD remember getting burned and taken advantage of SO YOU CAN FUCKING LEARN FROM IT!

He was shit. High-paid spectator.

Reaction score
Like I said....

How can they look at this shit and think that it’s NOT gay?!?!?!?

If wanting to capture more of the gay football watchers market was the goal with this gay-ass Hot Boyz theme, then you would think Jerry would sign Michael Sam, and make it official. Makes me call into question his supposed marketing genius.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
marketing genius.

biggest crock of shit ever to describe jeri, marketing geniuses have a firm grasp on PR and jeri has dropped the ball in that regard since the first few hours of owning the team

His "genius" is the blind and unending devotion of Cowboy fans that were created before he bought the team and still remain in spite of him

All he has done is tap into the sweet, endlessly milky teets of cowboy nation who stay blindly devoted to their team as if its a family member or their patriotic duty, year in and year out, allowing jeri & spawn to suckle their wallets endlessly and feel no pressure to change anything they’re doing

Its the NFL's version of the Kim Dynasty:

8CmzSYZ.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jan. 2nd, 1994 was the single greatest game by a running back. You know, when Emmitt had 168 rushing yards and 10 catches for 61 yds and a touchdown in the game that decided the division winner. With a separated shoulder.
"We'll always remember the day that Emmitt Smith carried 26 times for 168 yards and caught 10 passes for 68 yards and a touchdown, and did most of it with one arm!" -- Brad Sham, live on Dallas Cowboys radio.

Top Bottom