Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
2-1 Detroit Lions look somewhat shaky to me but still a lot less shaky than we do. But it's Captain Obvious stuff to say we really need this win.

What say you? This is the "Who You Got" chatter thread, not the pick thread.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
That'll put a dent in your perfect record.

Ah, but winning would be just like them. They have a track record of doing this. Just when you're ready to give up all hope, they win and reel you in again. Sunday will be no different.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah, but winning would be just like them. They have a track record of doing this. Just when you're ready to give up all hope, they win and reel you in again. Sunday will be no different.

They could win on Sunday and it wouldn't change a thing for me. I gave up all hope a while ago. Just bring on the pain and get it over with. Another 1 and 15 season would do this team, fan base and the city of Dallas some good. It might be the only way to really get some changes within the organization.

You need to rethink your decision. If you think Dak will out duel Stafford, you're on some serious drugs. I'm trying to help a brother out.....

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
They could win on Sunday and it wouldn't change a thing for me. I gave up all hope a while ago. Just bring on the pain and get it over with. Another 1 and 15 season would do this team, fan base and the city of Dallas some good. It might be the only way to really get some changes within the organization.

You need to rethink your decision. If you think Dak will out duel Stafford, you're on some serious drugs. I'm trying to help a brother out.....

Meh. They beat Stafford two years ago in a game where Zeke hardly played. They'll find a way.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The lions are sure to have a let down after beating Brady. This reeks of a trap game. Therefor, I pick the LIONS in a blowout because Dallas is contrarian, and you can look past them as they won't set a trap for you.

Detroit 31 Dallas 10

Hope so, I'd love to see this team completely crater and show give up everywhere resulting in weekly blow-outs

fuck em!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Will pick closer to the weekend but the fact that the computer with legs is going up against a rookie coach has me leaning strongly towards the Lions, that and the fact that Detroit has a top 10 defense currently.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The lions are sure to have a let down after beating Brady. This reeks of a trap game. Therefor, I pick the LIONS in a blowout because Dallas is contrarian, and you can look past them as they won't set a trap for you.

Detroit 31 Dallas 10

Never underestimate the power of Red Plague

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
got some highlights for yall from the game...

remember that the MAIN problem w the offense that we've been told is EXECUTION !!!

Top Bottom