bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Remember that December game in 1992 at RFK and we gave the game away and a bunch of fluke stuff happened to give the Foreskins the win? Remember Jimmy crying after the game talking about working so hard for something at his presser? I was at that game and felt the exact same way. We outplayed the Skins and yet we lost. We were the better team that day but lost the game. It hurt. It hurt really bad. Losing sux. Losing hurts. But 23 years and counting we've had to accept the losing and its taken away much of our passion and enjoyment in being fans. We are just hanging on to 20+ year old memories as fans.

Tough game. Troy threw a pick at the goal line and Irvin fumbled after catching a slant pass. That's also when Jimmy lost his shit on the plane ride home when certain players were heard laughing. Can you imagine The Clapper doing that?

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
Tough game. Troy threw a pick at the goal line and Irvin fumbled after catching a slant pass. That's also when Jimmy lost his shit on the plane ride home when certain players were heard laughing. Can you imagine The Clapper doing that?

From what I saw on the amazon special when it came to that kind of stuff I think he is capable.

All in all I don’t think the coaching staff is the only thing wrong like I see here post after post.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
From what I saw on the amazon special when it came to that kind of stuff I think he is capable.

All in all I don’t think the coaching staff is the only thing wrong like I see here post after post.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Who's capable of what? If you mean Jason's capable of reading the riot act like Jimmy, don't make me laugh.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
We do NOT fucking accept it! That's my point. That is why we're the one percenters of Cowboys fans. We are given the shit sandwich but refuse to eat it!

I dont mean accept it in making excuses for Jerry and how passionate he is about winning. Or in accepting the Garrett BS. But as fans we cant will them to win more. The losing still sux but the 23 yrs has had somewhat of a numbing effect. Its like living with a herniated disc in your back for 23 years. You dont like it but its there and you've learned to live with the pain.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Irvin doesnt fumble that game is over.

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
I have no idea what you're talking about. Who's capable of what? If you mean Jason's capable of reading the riot act like Jimmy, don't make me laugh.

Capable of not being just a “clapper” as everyone sees him. He amazon prime show they did showed the innner working and take with the guy. It changed my opinion on him quite a bit. But either way, I know I won’t say anything for anyone in here to change their opinions. That’s ok. I just throw in my 2 cents. Im not butthurt as some people think. I root for my team, always have always will regardless of who’s coaching and playing. That’s just what I do.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So this in the mind of us one percenters is a prime example of why this franchise is a laughing stock. But hey, if it takes your HC 8.5 years to learn his craft, what is 3 years to learn a playbook.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He amazon prime show they did showed the innner working and take with the guy. It changed my opinion on him quite a bit.
You need to re-watch it then and take Garrett's pink panties off your face while doing so. Most of us watched that Amazon miniseries, there's a thread here on it, and we saw him for exactly what he is - a mind-numbingly robotic educated idiot who doesn't have his players engaged or even listening to his shit.
I know I won’t say anything for anyone in here to change their opinions. That’s ok.
Because they are well thought and well informed opinions, not the drivel of someone who just cheers for the "home team" no matter what. We all know that it's very seldom a Gingerbot changes - they're Gingerbots for a reason.

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
I’ll throw my hands up here. Obviously everyone is more of an expert than me. And everyone’s 20 whatever years of hurt and crappy team following Leads to a bunch of grumps who bitch about a team they should have just given up on years ago but are too stupid to do so. That I will never understand. If you think the cowboys are a laughing stock and suck and aren’t worth the pants they wear, then why watch them, why criticize a team in all actuality you all seem to hate? I didn’t think I’d join up here and have to listen to a bunch of babies crying over and over and over about things think they know better than the guys who do what they do. I see your points and opinions but good lord. Go follow another team and win or bitch about them somewhere else. Let it go already.

I’m done here

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Capable of not being just a “clapper” as everyone sees him. He amazon prime show they did showed the innner working and take with the guy. It changed my opinion on him quite a bit. But either way, I know I won’t say anything for anyone in here to change their opinions. That’s ok. I just throw in my 2 cents. Im not butthurt as some people think. I root for my team, always have always will regardless of who’s coaching and playing. That’s just what I do.

Garrett can barely keep his head above water when he has 22 starters on the field.
He. Is. Not. A. Good. Coach.
He's not going to wake up one day and be Vince Lombardi or even Vince MacMahon.
You can try to pump up Garrett cause he cursed on a reality show, but I see the results of on the job training by another incompetent. Jerry has a lot of oil wells but I wouldn't want him running a drilling rig. Jerry buys things, he doesn't make them. His hubris is why we have Garrett, and if he never realizes it we're the Fucking Bengals

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And everyone’s 20 whatever years of hurt and crappy team following Leads to a bunch of grumps who bitch about a team they should have just given up on years ago but are too stupid to do so.
A lot of us are original fans from all the way back to Eddie LeBaron. Do you think we should have "given up" after the first 10 years of losing? We didn't because we BELIEVED in the HC and knew and could SEE he had a plan.. Ginger does NOT have a plan! His "plan" is HOPE, his plan is "the process." YOU are the stupid one!
why criticize a team in all actuality you all seem to hate?
Nobody here hates the Dallas Cowboys, you emotionally overwrought fucking ninny! In fact it's just the opposite. And yeah, why criticize. We should just happily go along cheerleading and not expect or demand, excellence. Do you even realize what you're saying?
I will never understand.
Exactly.
I’m done here
You need to be. Take your own advice and go. Go somewhere else where you'll have your happy echo chamber of snowflakes who are protected by the mods, from us meanasses.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I’ll throw my hands up here. Obviously everyone is more of an expert than me. And everyone’s 20 whatever years of hurt and crappy team following Leads to a bunch of grumps who bitch about a team they should have just given up on years ago but are too stupid to do so. That I will never understand. If you think the cowboys are a laughing stock and suck and aren’t worth the pants they wear, then why watch them, why criticize a team in all actuality you all seem to hate? I didn’t think I’d join up here and have to listen to a bunch of babies crying over and over and over about things think they know better than the guys who do what they do. I see your points and opinions but good lord. Go follow another team and win or bitch about them somewhere else. Let it go already.

I’m done here

Leave already. Your martyr act is getting old.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Your martyr act is getting old.
Yeah, like we all haven't heard and seen the tired old chestnut of "real Cowboys fans" before.

He doesn't understand there's a segment of Cowboys fandom which doesn't accept the product on the field or those who are producing it as actual, real Dallas Cowboys. Who instead of watching our team innovate and lead the way are instead for the last 23 years watching the rest of the league pass us by. These fucks are okay with that. We are not.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score

I’m done here

Nobody's an expert, no one's giving up on the team, except you.
Your willingness to play along with the "process" and just keep blindly buying it is giving up, Jerry.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Your willingness to play along with the "process" and just keep blindly buying it is giving up, Jerry.
It doesn't help his case at all that he doesn't even bother reading any replies. Experts don't need to read, don'tcha see?
Obviously everyone is more of an expert than me.
You're the only one claiming to be an expert.
I root for my team, always have always will regardless of who’s coaching and playing. That’s just what I do.
The refuge of the unintelligent.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i dont know about you guys, but i think jerrytotin is kickin some DCU ass in this fight !!!

giphy.gif

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I will always root for the home team, and my home team. My rooting for Dallas doesn’t differentiate what Jerry Jones and the staff of the cowboys does.

I see everyone one here butthurt game after game and blame everything on things I don’t believe matter much. That’s just my personal opinion.

LOL

Don't confuse butt hurt with my complete disdain for Jerry and his BS. I no longer care whether the Cowboys win and in fact I get more joy out of seeing them losing, I hope they will continue to lose at a historically awful rate. Its the only hope of ever getting through to jeri & spawn

I'm sick of them and believe we will never win as long as jeri is in charge and living, I said that after SB 30 and its been dead on for 23+ years and counting. The culture jeri fosters is toxic to winning championships and my angst is directed squarely at him for this frustrating fact (not you).

Having said that, the only power fans have to cause change is to stop supporting the team, spending money, listening to the radio interviews with jeri & spawn, buying merchandise, etc, etc but it never happens on a scale massive enough to make a difference because so called "real fans" act like its their patriotic duty to support the team through thick and thin when in reality all this does is empower jeri to continue to give all fans the middle finger while stacking cash and never improving the product on the field.

This mindset makes fans complicit with the failure of the organization because there is never any pressure for ownership to make a change

Its insane, no one would continue to buy any product if it turned to complete shit and made you sick after consumption but good ol cowboy fans keep coming back for more, day in, day out, week in, week out, year in and year out

Here's a video of the "real cowboy fan":

Kevin Bacon - Fraternity Paddle - YouTube

Bonus just for you kid: here's a sneak peak at how the next decade or two will play out:

jtz6T37.jpg

Top Bottom