CoachD

Spectator
Reaction score
Go Cowboys because I’m picking the LIONS TO WIN

I really wish the Pats would have stomped the Lions this week so that the Lions would be ofer (0-3) when they played us so Garrett could have made Matt Patricia look like a coaching genius by gifting him his first win

I want Kris Richard to be the interim coach by week 8!

I hope the Lions hang 50 points on us!!!!!!

DAMN that's really cruel! Cowboys defense is pretty solid and the Lions rank like 31st against the rush but their pass defense is really good so once again it should be a low scoring game like 17-13, I'm gonna hold the winner until Friday!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
and its the "real fans" that keep jeri in business and the cowboys sucking

Yep. I can get good seats for the Cowboys / Giants game in New Jersey but I just can't pull the trigger. I want to take my son but I don't want to give any more money to these thieves.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
DAMN that's really cruel! Cowboys defense is pretty solid and the Lions rank like 31st against the rush but their pass defense is really good so once again it should be a low scoring game like 17-13, I'm gonna hold the winner until Friday!

Good luck!
Maybe we'll get our 3rd down conversion rate above 25% so our defense won't be gassed by the 2:00 minute warning of the 1st half.

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
and its the "real fans" that keep jeri in business and the cowboys sucking

I will always root for the home team, and my home team. My rooting for Dallas doesn’t differentiate what Jerry Jones and the staff of the cowboys does.

I see everyone one here butthurt game after game and blame everything on things I don’t believe matter much. That’s just my personal opinion.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I will always root for the home team, and my home team. My rooting for Dallas doesn’t differentiate what Jerry Jones and the staff of the cowboys does.

I see everyone one here butthurt game after game and blame everything on things I don’t believe matter much. That’s just my personal opinion.

Poor coaching, uninspired/predictable playcalling and poor talent acquisition don't matter much? And here I thought they meant everything.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I don't even understand what you're trying to say. Are you saying Jerry is not responsible? You have no independent thought about anything the team does? You just agree with it like a mindless drone?

And we "blame everything on things that don't matter much?" Again, what does this mean?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Poor coaching, inspired/predictable playcalling and poor talent acquisition don't matter much? And here I thought they meant everything.

Are you sure that's what he meant? I really have no idea what he's saying. But kudos for trying to decipher his post.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I will always root for the home team, and my home team. My rooting for Dallas
Everyone here roots for Dallas. That doesn't mean we're just mindless pom-pom waving idiots who go to the games, buy the swag, and keep Jerry smug, secure, comfortable and happy while he feeds us a shit sandwich every week and calls it football.
I see everyone one here butthurt game after game and blame everything on things I don’t believe matter much.
Looks like you're the one nursing the butthurt. What, mean ole fans who are sick of 23 years of mediocrity expressing their opinions bothers you?
That’s just my personal opinion.
This might not be the place for you. You would be happier in echo-chamber Cowboys sites where people aren't even allowed to express their "negative" opinions.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
This might not be the place for you. You would be happier in echo-chamber Cowboys sites where people aren't even allowed to express their "negative" opinions.

He'd be a lot happier at the Zone, where reality isn't encouraged.

screen-shot-2014-03-26-at-8-52-13-am.png

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I see everyone one here butthurt game after game
"If you don't get sick to your stomach every time you lose a ball game, then you're really losing part of yourself. You're losing your pride... It doesn't make any difference if we lose eight or one hundred and eight. You don't EVER get to the point where losing doesn't hurt you!" -- Jimmy Johnson..

Guess HE was "butthurt" a lot too.

You really don't too much mind losing and you're used to it, conditioned to it. Just like 99 percent of the Cowboys idiot sheep fans. We here at the DCU are the fucking ONE PERCENT. We are NOT conditioned to losing and never will be. We fucking HATE it and despise those who don't.

If you're going to flap your dicktrap calling people "butthurt" prepare to reap the fucking whirlwind in return, suckfish.

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
Everyone here roots for Dallas. That doesn't mean we're just mindless pom-pom waving idiots who go to the games, buy the swag, and keep Jerry smug, secure, comfortable and happy while he feeds us a shit sandwich every week and calls it football.
Looks like you're the one nursing the butthurt. What, mean ole fans who are sick of 23 years of mediocrity expressing their opinions bothers you?

I just think it’s funny that everyone says fire Garrett, fire this coach fire that coach. Who are we going to get? Who’s going to make the difference? Does changing coaches make Dak a better passer? Does firing coaches make our receivers not drop the ball? Does it solve the problem of the players who are fumbling balls missing catches not running fast enough?
No. So what then? We can blame the Jones’s, Garrett and the coaching staff, but who’s gonna change that. All I see is fire fire fire, and bitching and moaning, but no real suggestions to actually resolving the problems that we actually do have, and yes some are the coaching staff but that’s not gonna completely solve our problem.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I just think it’s funny that everyone says fire Garrett, fire this coach fire that coach. Who are we going to get?
Stupid argument and has been hashed out many times here.
All I see is fire fire fire, and bitching and moaning, but no real suggestions to actually resolving the problems that we actually do have
Then you are not reading much. Which is no surprise.

Here's one such thread from three years ago. All the "points" you think you're making were resoundingly defeated.

That thread contains this gem of a quote:
How is firing him going to bring someone better in here to work for J Jones? Garrett will have more and more control as it goes on. Patience works for established, we'll run teams. The front office of the Cowboys are too wishy washy to let the coach do his job. So before you fire your current coach.....step back and look at who JJones will hire to replace Garrett. For me, leave him here, he is closest to get the job done. Don't start over!
The guy quoted above is a close personal friend, we were High School chums from way back. Guess what? Last week he texted me up saying only, "My apologies. You were right about Garrett all along."

To which I replied, "Good Call."

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I just think it’s funny that everyone says fire Garrett, fire this coach fire that coach. Who are we going to get?

Did the Rams and Eagles think that way? No, they canned Jeff Fisher and Chip Kelly, replacing them with Sean McVay and Doug Pederson respectively. But according to you, we can't improve on Jason Garrett. Talk about a lack of imagination and defeatism. And yes, Dak deserved a better QB coach that Kellen fucking Moore, who has zero experience grooming NFL quarterbacks.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
"If you don't get sick to your stomach every time you lose a ball game, then you're really losing part of yourself. You're losing your pride... It doesn't make any difference if we lose eight or one hundred and eight. You don't EVER get to the point where losing doesn't hurt you!" -- Jimmy Johnson..

Guess HE was "butthurt" a lot too.

You really don't too much mind losing and you're used to it, conditioned to it. Just like 99 percent of the Cowboys idiot sheep fans. We here at the DCU are the fucking ONE PERCENT. We are NOT conditioned to losing and never will be. We fucking HATE it and despise those who don't.

If you're going to flap your dicktrap calling people "butthurt" prepare to reap the fucking whirlwind in return, suckfish.

Remember that December game in 1992 at RFK and we gave the game away and a bunch of fluke stuff happened to give the Foreskins the win? Remember Jimmy crying after the game talking about working so hard for something at his presser? I was at that game and felt the exact same way. We outplayed the Skins and yet we lost. We were the better team that day but lost the game. It hurt. It hurt really bad. Losing sux. Losing hurts. But 23 years and counting we've had to accept the losing and its taken away much of our passion and enjoyment in being fans. We are just hanging on to 20+ year old memories as fans.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But 23 years and counting we've had to accept the losing
We do NOT fucking accept it! That's my point. That is why we're the one percenters of Cowboys fans. We are given the shit sandwich but refuse to eat it!

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I just think it’s funny that everyone says fire Garrett, fire this coach fire that coach. Who are we going to get? Who’s going to make the difference? Does changing coaches make Dak a better passer? Does firing coaches make our receivers not drop the ball? Does it solve the problem of the players who are fumbling balls missing catches not running fast enough?
No. So what then? We can blame the Jones’s, Garrett and the coaching staff, but who’s gonna change that. All I see is fire fire fire, and bitching and moaning, but no real suggestions to actually resolving the problems that we actually do have, and yes some are the coaching staff but that’s not gonna completely solve our problem.

Well, gee, I guess we'll just go along with the premise that this fuck stick limber dick coaching staff has the answer they've gleaned from years of failures.
You have faith in this gutless, clueless regime? You're happy with a coaching staff that can't get out of it's own way?
I don't know who could replace Garrett, given that Big Daddy thinks he's the smartest guy in the building. But if you get a flat tire on your car, do you just stand there until someone brings you a set of Michelin tires? Or do you get the tire changed and move on. You'll look good in your cheerleader outfit.

Top Bottom