SixisBetter
Dupree89
JBond

Changed Picks
None

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I actually think they have a shot against Detroit only because of the Cowboys D. But I won't be fooled. Glass Man is out and LVE will get some tackles but too many of them will be 4 or 5 yards downfield. I'm thinking Prescott will improve from last week and break 10 passing yards before half time giving us all hope that we may win a 3 - 0 squeaker. But Stafford will hit some deep throws on our safeties and the our offense won't be able to overcome a 3 point deficit, let alone 7.

Detroit.......

Reaction score
The lions are sure to have a let down after beating Brady. This reeks of a trap game. Therefor, I pick the LIONS in a blowout because Dallas is contrarian, and you can look past them as they won't set a trap for you.

Detroit 31 Dallas 10

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Early pick this week. I originally had the Cowboys penned in for a win this week on the way to a 2-5 possibly 3-4 record at the Bye week. Then Detroit rears up and slams the Patriots. Tough call here. Will JG pull another nugget out of his butt to go 2-2 thereby saving his bacon for quite a while longer?? Nah.....this is the worst offense I have seen in 20 years (no disrespect to a few select Olinemen, Zeke and Beasley) and we shall not forget Sean Lee is out again. Detroit 27-10.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Go Cowboys because I’m picking the LIONS TO WIN

I really wish the Pats would have stomped the Lions this week so that the Lions would be ofer (0-3) when they played us so Garrett could have made Matt Patricia look like a coaching genius by gifting him his first win

I want Kris Richard to be the interim coach by week 8!

I hope the Lions hang 50 points on us!!!!!!

Blueoxen22

Spectator
Reaction score
Dallas can't score 20 points. Dak can't throw for 200 yards. Matt Stafford is the opponent. Detroit will score 3 TD's which is enough to win already. Add a couple FG's and final will be 27-16. Another game closer to Red being gone.

DETROIT

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Tough one. Yes, they beat the Pats. They also lost to the 49'ers & Jets. Guess what team is last in the NFL in run defense?

I'm going to say COWBOYS in a ball control, 16-13 affair if and only if Garrett doesn't get the bright idea to throw it 50 times.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We don't have Sean Lee, and we do have Garrett, Linehan and Dak. Detroit.

Top Bottom