Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anyone on this board live in New Orleans?

We need someone to get a voodoo doll of Jeruh so we can bring about his demise and finally enjoy his last few days of severe suffering before he kicks the bucket

That way we can resurrect the Jerry Jones death thread and celebrate this season like we just won the super bowl!

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyone on this board live in New Orleans?

We need someone to get a voodoo doll of Jeruh so we can bring about his demise and finally enjoy his last few days of severe suffering before he kicks the bucket

That way we can resurrect the Jerry Jones death thread and celebrate this season like we just won the super bowl!

I can't believe hasn't been MeToo-ed. You know the evidence is out there on both him and Stephen 1000x over.

Our only hope as fans is if he gets the Jerry Richardson treatment.

Reaction score
I can't believe hasn't been MeToo-ed. You know the evidence is out there on both him and Stephen 1000x over.

Our only hope as fans is if he gets the Jerry Richardson treatment.

The Cowboys remaining mediocre must be crucial to the global totalitarian empire cabal illuminati thingy. This would explain both Jerry's billions despite incompetence and why he is being protected from political correctness lynch mobs.

*tinfoil hat mode OFF*

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
At this rate as long as the there are 2-3 good QBs coming out of college we should be ok. That is as long as Dallas doesn't give Seattle our first pick. Which wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If there aren't any blue chip QBs that warrant a top 5 pick then just simply take the BPA no matter what position except perhaps RB unless you move Zeke in a blockbuster trade, but that's unlikely. Zeke is the only potential Hall of Famer on the team besides Martin and Frederick if his career isn't over due to the illness. A stud almost anywhere would be worth it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If there aren't any blue chip QBs that warrant a top 5 pick then just simply take the BPA no matter what position except perhaps RB unless you move Zeke in a blockbuster trade, but that's unlikely. Zeke is the only potential Hall of Famer on the team besides Martin and Frederick if his career isn't over due to the illness. A stud almost anywhere would be worth it.

I think you ride that rented mule another two years then draft another, let someone else pay him a big contract.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If there aren't any blue chip QBs that warrant a top 5 pick then just simply take the BPA no matter what position
Per the talking heads, this draft is strong at the top on defense but Jerry wont draft defense because not only is this team bad, it is down right boring. A pocket collapser like Ed Oliver or pass rushing terror like Nick Bosa would be ideal, but it aint gonna happen.

Reaction score
I think you ride that rented mule another two years then draft another, let someone else pay him a big contract.

True. Could just do the same with Zeke as we did with Murray. Get a few years good production, then let someone else pay him big dollars for reduced production.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
True. Could just do the same with Zeke as we did with Murray. Get a few years good production, then let someone else pay him big dollars for reduced production.
Orrrrr, maybe he gives them great production. No matter, we'll have same or better production from younger legs for a hell of a lot less money.

I just don't understand ever signing a veteran RB to a big contract when there's always so many premier ones in every draft every year. Just get them as rookies and burn them out cheap.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hey jerry jones fuck you

read this shit if you want:

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score

That would be the smart thing to do. Pick up the 5th year option and maybe franchise him for a year. The following season he'll be 27. Like you said, someone else can pay him.

Oh yeah, and make sure it's a non exclusive franchise tag just in case some team is dumb enough to give up two first round picks.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That would be the smart thing to do. Pick up the 5th year option and maybe franchise him for a year. The following season he'll be 27. Like you said, someone else can pay him.

Oh yeah, and make sure it's a non exclusive franchise tag just in case some team is dumb enough to give up two first round picks.

E-Zackly. Running backs are a dime a dozen. There's simply NO objective or purely business reason to get married to one.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Per the talking heads, this draft is strong at the top on defense but Jerry wont draft defense because not only is this team bad, it is down right boring. A pocket collapser like Ed Oliver or pass rushing terror like Nick Bosa would be ideal, but it aint gonna happen.

Based on what we've seen the past 11 games, having a QB with better passing skills would be more "ideal"

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Jim Trotter

Verified account

@JimTrotter_NFL
18h18 hours ago
More
Most interesting statement from a Rams O-lineman last night was Whitworth telling me that the staff doesn’t coach football; it teaches football. It stresses the why, not the what. Hence all 11 players see the big picture and are able to adjust on the fly.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jim Trotter

Verified account

@JimTrotter_NFL
18h18 hours ago
More
Most interesting statement from a Rams O-lineman last night was Whitworth telling me that the staff doesn’t coach football; it teaches football. It stresses the why, not the what. Hence all 11 players see the big picture and are able to adjust on the fly.

But......

Process>>> Teaching football

Top Bottom