ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Offensive play design of the game:

Tavon Austin, probably the smallest player on the team. Motions inside and lines up as a TE, then tries to run block.

Predictable outcome, Zeke runs to wear play is designed to go, gets trampled by the guy Austin was trying to block for no gain.

And this isn't the FIRST time they've tried something like that this year.

But Princeton

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Does the same thing apply to coaches?

Look at the damage that's done by keeping fucktards like Garrett in place for as long as he has had.

A great call to WFAN sports talk radio in NY the other day.

Caller calls in and says.....the Giants were fools for getting rid of Tom Coughlin

The host (Francesa, good friend of Parcells) says..

listen we all love Tom Coughlin. He won 2 Super Bowls. But his last 3 years, his teams didnt sniff the playoffs. And in the NFL today, 3 years is a long time to right the ship.

when i heard it....I was thinking....FUCK MY LIFE AS A COWBOYS FAN

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The NY media actually holds people accountable.

And they were fools for getting rid of him. If they thought he was too old to coach, they should have coaxed him into moving upstairs like with the Jags. He's done an amazing job there.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Reaction score
In regards to Lee, I'm already seeing Ztoners wanting Sean Lee as LB coach. Hey! I'm all for that... AFTER Lee spends some time as a high school coach, low level college coach, big time college coach, etc, THEN he can be LB coach.

Jerry has trained some of these guys to agree with the entry level coaching status of the Cowboys franchise.

:koolaid:picardfacepalm

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL

another one of those games where we heard all week how the mighty "Hot Boyz" were gonna dominate Seattles putrid O-line and per usual the pre gamed hyped "advantage" turns out to be a big

WHIFF!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL

another one of those games where we heard all week how the mighty "Hot Boyz" were gonna dominate Seattles putrid O-line and per usual the pre gamed hyped "advantage" turns out to be a big

WHIFF!

Amazing Coach Garrett motivational skillz in action again

Top Bottom