Reaction score
Also, on behalf of Cowboys Nation, I humbly apologize to America for this "Game of the Week" being so horrible.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Le'Veon Bell has absolutely nothing to bitch about, at least he's never played with a quarterback like Dak...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Also, on behalf of Cowboys Nation, I humbly apologize to America for this "Game of the Week" being so horrible.

Fox didn't air it here, so the only people who have to endure it are the ones who'll be forced to listen to me bitch all week...

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Troy knows and was saying so during the Carolina game. Stevie then tweeted calling Troy a "monday morning quarterback." Perhaps you missed that.

Perhaps you also missed where Romo always backed Garrett, gushing about what a "great coach" he us.

Romo doesn't know shit.

Nope I do know, I think I posted the Stevie tweet. I think Romo saying that was strictly about not stepping on any toes since the commentator gig pays so well and you never know when a plumb coaching job will open up down the road. Which WR was it that said Romo was the OC?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Rams notch another impressive win. Thursday night should be interesting. Rams with a chance to make a statement.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nope I do know, I think I posted the Stevie tweet. I think Romo saying that was strictly about not stepping on any toes since the commentator gig pays so well and you never know when a plumb coaching job will open up down the road. Which WR was it that said Romo was the OC?

Dude. Romo's quote about Ginger being "great" was a few years ago. He really does believe that and always has. He has never indicated anything otherwise.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hat was the second time tonight that Wilson hiked the ball after the play clocked hit 00 and there was no delay of game called

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Would be good in a game like this to have a QB who could throw 50 yards downfield.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
we need a big play on offense and who is out best big play WR ? Tavon Austin. Where was he on that play? Sidelines

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hat was the second time tonight that Wilson hiked the ball after the play clocked hit 00 and there was no delay of game called

The clock we see on tv isn't official.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sure glad we didn’t trade for Earl Thomas

What a clusterfuck that would have been

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Lost in all this is Sean Lee stretched his vagina again and has been out since early 3rd quarter.

Top Bottom