theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Lions are taking it to New England. They could still blow it, but so far they are looking good, and time is running out.
Nope even the Lions righted the ship. This team is a busted coverage on Tavon Austin from being 0-3.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So much for the whole NFC North having a bad day. Unless someone goes back in a time machine and brings the Triplets and Novacek from '92 I don't see any reason to even consider picking the Cowboys next week.

Reaction score
So much for the whole NFC North having a bad day. Unless someone goes back in a time machine and brings the Triplets and Novacek from '92 I don't see any reason to even consider picking the Cowboys next week.

Giants, Texans, and maybe one of the Skins games are about the only chances of winning from here on out IMO. Hopefully that is accurate, because the worst thing for this franchise is to scrape their way to 6-10 or 7-9. Every win from here on out this season is a progress stopper from getting a new staff, high pick, and avoiding giving Dak a franchise QB contract.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
here are my observations on dallas's seasonal accomplishments this season so far:

shown the world that dak is an AMAZING qb. he just needs coaching up in how to throw footballs accurately but man you will not find a man that trusts his OC more. if the box has 11 guys in it, dak shows the genius to STICK w the run play. a smart defense expects any ole QB to just audible to a pass play but nope, not dak. stick w the game plan and run that mother fucker every time baby. no matter how many defenders you put in the box, dak will always beat you because he thinks outside of the box entirely and that type of stuff has QB guru kellen moore's fingerprints all over it. cannot be more happy about the qb situation in DAL.

offensive playbook needs more jet sweeps. & i want to see some creativity. like a fake jet sweep to a sweep and then back to a jet sweep. do it on 3rd and 19 and they will never expect it

bonehead penalties to give DAL an uphill battle to victory. gotta have an uphill battle in order to prove a point. you dont wanna just win vs the other team. grit, toughness, fighting, scratchign and clawing is all about beating the other team, and also beating yourself . you just want to make sure to beat off everyone equally here to build a winning culture (google "the process"). you know what they say, you cant spell FUCKING LOSERS without "R. K. G."

next game is rico's breakout game. i dont have any facts to support this, all i can say it "its all been leading up to this, folks"

byron jones is the best player on defense how the fuck did this happen ? he is ssupposed to be a safety. DAL has an eye for where a players true best position is. and man, it sure looks like DAL did not fuck this up at all.

i cant wait to stop watching football after thanksgiving this yr

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Would you acknowledge the Red Clapping Clown?

No, but no matter how useless the HC is you cant undermine authority that way.

Dude played like shit yesterday on top of costing us the FG. With his history he should be gone after what we he pulled yesterday, but we all know that wont happen and why.

Reaction score
Its been tweeted to the Cowboys, and several of the hacks that follow the team.

I can't stop laughing thinking about the fact that it was somebody's job at each place at whom this was tweeted to read it, and comprehend it.

God, I hope Micky Spagnola got a look.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
No, but no matter how useless the HC is you cant undermine authority that way.

Dude played like shit yesterday on top of costing us the FG. With his history he should be gone after what we he pulled yesterday, but we all know that wont happen and why.

Garrett the great motivator and leader of men will have a talk with him. It will be addressed. Blah Blah Blah

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I can't stop laughing thinking about the fact that it was somebody's job at each place at whom this was tweeted to read it, and comprehend it.

God, I hope Micky Spagnola got a look.

It was tweeted to the Cowboys, Fisher, Broaddus, Helman Mark Lane, Michael Irvin and a couple others.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Incredibly, Fitz is the first QB to throw for 400 yards in three straight games. Meanwhile, a good game for Dak is 200 yards. :facepalm

Top Bottom