dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
3 games into the season, our defense still doesn't have an interception.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
lKL6Vf5.jpg

Can I tweet this?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hot Boyz managed 1 sack against arguably the leagues worst OL and also allowed said team to have a 100 rusher for first time in nearly 1 and 1/2 years.

Frazier and Woods took turns making super cluster fuck plays at safety today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, Jerruh just assured everyone the offense was getting back on track.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He would make no difference this year, for sure. And you wouldn't have to give up a high draft pick for him, next year.

This is easy stuff, but you gotta be just a tiny bit bright in order to grok it.

Nice comment!!!
Remember we are all on the same team here no need to be a dick!!
With the D playing above where it was expected and the O being what it is a play maker on that 3rd level is the way to go
I'm in for Thomas despite your negative thoughts on the whole thing
Our FO wouldn't know what to do with a draft pick so as nice as it sounds to "accumulate draft picks" let's get some playmakers especially ones who want to play for us
Ask the Raiders is getting 2 1rst round picks for Mack was worth it!!!...they will be looking to replace him and news flash there is no Khalil Mack coming soon
I get your point and see your frustrations and I too would love for this team to make me proud to watch and root for and I know Jerry's penchant for "shoot from the hip" moves but damn do you really want a second round pick to fuck up or a guarantee for the next 3-4 years at a position we have desperately needed to upgrade since Woody!!
Sorry but I'm in but enough with the not so bright comments...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently Garrett is such a pussy and has so little real authority, that when he tried to get Gregory coming off the field after that ridiculously stupid penalty that cost us a FG before half time, Gregory didn't even acknowledge him and kept walking to the bench.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Apparently Garrett is such a pussy and has so little real authority, that when he tried to get Gregory coming off the field after that ridiculously stupid penalty that cost us a FG before half time, Gregory didn't even acknowledge him and kept walking to the bench.

Would you acknowledge the Red Clapping Clown?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Remember we are all on the same team here no need to be a dick!!
There's never any "need" for it, just like there's no "need" to take anything that way.

And, I'm not on any team.
I'm in for Thomas despite your negative thoughts on the whole thing
I don't have any negative thoughts. I have business thoughts. Thomas this year is not good business. He would make NO difference this year, and comes at way too high of a price against the future. He is NOT worth giving up a high draft pick for when you don't have to. Just let him finish this year with Seattle, then pick him up off free agency. Grok this: You can have Thomas AND keep the draft pick. IF you're having business thoughts instead of need a hero thoughts..
Ask the Raiders is getting 2 1rst round picks for Mack was worth it!!!
Dumb comparison, since Mack isn't 29 by a long way. Plus those picks are only as good as the players you pick with them, and that hasn't happened yet.
I get your point
You obviously don't get the point. Yet. But like I said....
we can at least build a solid D and Thomas would be a welcome addition
He may not be THE piece but we need pieces
Thomas is a piece you can get next offseason without giving up the high draft pick. It can't be any more simple.
enough with the not so bright comments...
If you take anything personal here, it ain't the place for you. And if you go back and look you'll see I was never addressing you anyway. It was Scot whom I was talking to.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
3 games into the season, our defense still doesn't have an interception.

ET had two in one game today
And another one in his first game after sitting out the entire preseason

He’s already outperformed our entire team in INTS

Hell, in 3 games he’s already outperformed our season INT leader for the last two years (Heath with 2 each of the last two years)

Reaction score
ET had two in one game today
And another one in his first game after sitting out the entire preseason

He’s already outperformed our entire team in INTS

Hell, in 3 games he’s already outperformed our season INT leader for the last two years (Heath with 2 each of the last two years)

He's outperformed every DB we've had dating all the way back to just after Woodson retired.

Reaction score
The Lions are taking it to New England. They could still blow it, but so far they are looking good, and time is running out.

This means we will have them right where we want them! Surely they will be overlooking the Cowboys after handing Brady a loss. But then again, the Cowboys ARE a team you can safely overlook, just like you can safely let Dallas hang around in the game without being made to pay for it at the end. The trends... we are here to violate them.

Top Bottom