NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Joe Buck said at the end of the first half that the Cowboys looked sloppy. Of course, its typical Garrett.

What a crap fest.

Nothing will matter till we have a new HC & QB.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They are sloppy. they never look prepared and most of the time hardly look like they even practice.

WHEN IS ENOUGH, ENOUGH??????????????????????????????????

FUCK YOU JERRY JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We all thought we took a shortcut and got lucky in 2016 by finding a franchise QB in the 4th round. It was fools gold. This team needs to be rebuilt. In 1989, our best player was a RB, just like it is now. Time to rebuild and take our lumps while we find our next franchise QB. That could take years. Welcome to oblivion......

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
Joe Buck said at the end of the first half that the Cowboys looked sloppy. Of course, its typical Garrett.

What a crap fest.

Nothing will matter till we have a new HC & QB.

We need a frekin offensive line. The QB is capable if he had more protection. You can’t do shit when you’re getting your ass handed to you constantly because no one is blocking for you or getting laid down.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We all thought we took a shortcut and got lucky in 2016 by finding a franchise QB in the 4th round. It was fools gold. This team needs to be rebuilt. In 1989, our best player was a RB, just like it is now. Time to rebuild and take our lumps while we find our next franchise QB. That could take years. Welcome to oblivion......

A new QB wont make any difference until they clean house of this abortion of a HC and staff.

Kris Richard was the one coach I liked on this staff, and now I hate him after what I saw today. Looks like Garrett-itis finally infected him too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We need a frekin offensive line. The QB is capable if he had more protection. You can’t do shit when you’re getting your ass handed to you constantly because no one is blocking for you or getting laid down.

Need a new OL coach. This clown Alexander is every bit as bad an OL coach as Garrett and Linehan are at their respective positions.

Which is probably why they scooped him up so fast when he was available.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

The sad part is we could go 1-15 and end up with the #1 overall pick and there still doesn’t seem to be a QB in this upcoming draft that could be the next franchise QB that would solve our problems

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The sad part is we could go 1-15 and end up with the #1 overall pick and there still doesn’t seem to be a QB in this upcoming draft that could be the next franchise QB that would solve our problems

No QB could overcome the Garrett problem.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m assuming that if we went 1-15 that Garrett would be gone

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A new QB wont make any difference until they clean house of this abortion of a HC and staff.

Kris Richard was the one coach I liked on this staff, and now I hate him after what I saw today. Looks like Garrett-itis finally infected him too.

We don't need any re-tread QC's. We need a young guy who's proven himself, paid his dues and is a leader.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
so let me ask you guys this....because I am new here and I dont know how everyone here deals with stuff.

So does a loss ruin you for awhile? For me, my night is ruined. My Monday is ruined, and pretty much Tuesday is ruined as well. By Tues night or Weds morning I get back to normal.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So does a loss ruin you for awhile?
Nothing ruins us more than 22-plus years of mediocrity. So, you kind of can see most of take the long view and wish oh wish for Jerry and all of his DNA be wiped from the planet in one fail swoop. Scratch that, one successful swoop.

No, one game such as this, most of us are numb too. It's predictable. Most of us know this is a mediocre team who like 20 other mediocre teams in this league can finish 4-12 or 13-3 in any given year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
so let me ask you guys this....because I am new here and I dont know how everyone here deals with stuff.

So does a loss ruin you for awhile? For me, my night is ruined. My Monday is ruined, and pretty much Tuesday is ruined as well. By Tues night or Weds morning I get back to normal.

It wouldn't normally, what ruins it for me is the WAYS we lose.

I'm just sick of expending any energy on cheering on this team anymore to be honest. We are NEVER winning anything with this clod coaching staff.

After this yr, it'll be 23 yrs since we appeared in an NFC Championship game. Think about that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not really

We seem to get over shit faster than most

Most of us here are realists and take losses like this with a grain of salt nowadays

There are a few here that will have their panties in a bunch for a few days

But most of us are nearly immune to the yearly/weekly Jones’/Garrett disasters

Top Bottom