Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There has not been one single redeeming quality to take away from this game today

Not one

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What an epic clusterfuck game.

Seattle will be lucky to win 5 or 6 games tops, and they are absolutely wiping the floor with us.

No question Garrett and Linehan should be fired right after the game, but I know they wont be.
Nah success is just around the corner, just like it has been since 95.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Troy Aikman taking the high road in his classically classy way. Not once has he said, "well not to monday morning quarterback, but..."

Reaction score
:laugh3:laugh3:laugh3:laugh3:laugh3:laugh3:laugh3

Even when we make a good play it ends in disaster. Zeke, breaks a run only to fumble the ball away because he wasn't protecting it. One karate chop later, and it's Seattle's ball again.

EPIC FUCKING FAIL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Buaahahahahahahahahaha

The best play of the game by Zeke and he fumbles it

Gotta love the kick in the nuts

Repeatedly

All day long

Day after day

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
After everyone else found things to do in other rooms I finally got the game up on my phone, wishing I'd thought better of it...

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
At this point, my 5 win game prediction seems like a steep overstatement, but I look at it this way. No way RHG doesn't get fired this time and we will pick high for Dak's inept replacement.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is what happens when you don't make it an obstinate fucking habit of running the fucking ball! RB gets careless with the ball.

You gotta run the fucking ball when your whole offense is manned and geared to running the fucking ball. NOT just when you're down 18 and think you're outsmarting people.

Reaction score
Buaahahahahahahahahaha

The best play of the game by Zeke and he fumbles it

Gotta love the kick in the nuts

Repeatedly

All day long

Day after day

I've been kicked in the nutz so hard, and for so long by this franchise that I've become immune to it. I'm like Pai Mei from Kill Bill. Go ahead, try and kick me in the nadz!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Troy Aikman taking the high road in his classically classy way. Not once has he said, "well not to monday morning quarterback, but..."
You think Roger, Troy and Romo dont know what a disaster the Jones family has been for Cowboy football. They know but like you said prefer to take the high road.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You think Roger, Troy and Romo dont know what a disaster the Jones family has been for Cowboy football. They know but like you said prefer to take the high road.

Troy knows and was saying so during the Carolina game. Stevie then tweeted calling Troy a "monday morning quarterback." Perhaps you missed that.

Perhaps you also missed where Romo always backed Garrett, gushing about what a "great coach" he is.

Romo doesn't know shit.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is it more wrong for me to expect 1-15 or hope for it?

Yeah but this years draft is great on the defensive side of the ball and not so much on offense. I said 5 or 6 games, looking like 3 or 4. Jerry will force picks on offense because the team is boring and inept on offense. Not a great year for QBs either.

Top Bottom