Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The dope head is just dumb. That's why he is a doper to start with.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
is there one soul on this message board that wants either Dak or Garrett back next year? If there is, please explain your fucking thinking. Terrible fucking coach and a terrible fucking QB. Anybody want these clowns back?

Coach of the fucking year bitch!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That had to be one of the most inept, uninspired, garbage fucking displays of football I've ever seen.

This is hands down the worst coached, worst prepared team in the history of our franchise. Offense and defense are both equally horrendous, and we can sprinkle in bookoos of mental errors, fuckups, blown coverages etc etc too.

JFC, just fire this clown already. The 1989 Cowboys would fucking wax the field with this team.

ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
cowboys with 23 net yards passing. 23 mother fucking yards.

As bad as the offense is, the defense has been equally as bad.

This is a Seattle team that they said had given up 12 sacks in two games. We have NOTHING.

Blown coverages left and right. Stupid fucktard penalties. Stupid field awareness.

Its a team that is as horribly coached as I've ever seen on both sides of the field.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
our head coach and our QB are simply overmatched. Both might be middle of the pack in the Canadian Football League, but they are not NFL material.

Reaction score
cowboys with 23 net yards passing. 23 mother fucking yards.

It seems impossible to fail that hard in today's NFL. I swear *I* could pass for more than that right now if given the chance. Just one lucky play or busted play on a dump off is all I need.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Its also 100% official now too, this OL coach we hired from Cinci is a massive bust.

He's ruined one of the elite OL's in football. Even Zach Martin looks like a jag with this clowns coaching and blocking schemes.

Reaction score
As bad as the offense is, the defense has been equally as bad.

This is a Seattle team that they said had given up 12 sacks in two games. We have NOTHING.

Blown coverages left and right. Stupid fucktard penalties. Stupid field awareness.

Its a team that is as horribly coached as I've ever seen on both sides of the field.

It's our usual script rearing its ugly head again - where our strength, and an opponents weakness line up perfectly on paper, only to do a complete opposite once the game starts.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
is there one soul on this message board that wants either Dak or Garrett back next year? If there is, please explain your fucking thinking. Terrible fucking coach and a terrible fucking QB. Anybody want these clowns back?

I don't know what Prescott is or isn't to be honest. I think most of his issues are the coaching, but that's my opinion.

He would never be Dan Marino or Warren Moon throwing the ball, but he has no chance with this staff.

Reaction score
"We love his passion." -- Garrett

To reference Bridget Fonda's surfer-stoner-hippy chick character from Jackie Brown in responding to Ordell telling her that smoking weed kills your ambition, "not if your ambition is to get high, and watch TV all day!"

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't know what Prescott is or isn't to be honest. I think most of his issues are the coaching, but that's my opinion.

He would never be Dan Marino or Warren Moon throwing the ball, but he has no chance with this staff.

I just dont see how we can blame the staff for him not being accurate.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL

I'm to the point now where I honestly get more enjoyment out of rooting for the Cowboys to suck and see it happen than seeing the team win which never they are never able to do enough of to amount to anything so I'm rooting for Cleveland level of suckage for the next 5 years to bring jeri and spawn to their knees, exposing them for the buffoons they are.

Its the only hope I can see we have as fans for any meaningful change to occur because as long as the team wins 7-9 games a year, jeri will always be able to review each lost year in the off-season and do enough mental gymnastics to conclude they were only a handful of plays away from winning another soup bowl and continue to flail around, moving deck chairs around on the already sunk Titanic, thinking this is finally the year

LOL

Top Bottom