nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sure glad we didn’t trade for Earl Thomas

What a clusterfuck that would have been

Shit at minimum he's not back there picking those off b/c no chance our safeties could do that
Love the 'told you so, fuck you" with the bow...

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Earl Thomas is going to run into our locker room after the game and tell Garrett “see mother fucker, you should have gave up that second round pick during the draft for me”

Totally fucken' agree...
At minimum he's not on the other side of the field making INTs that only he can make
Jerry has had enough and will give it the green light, or shove that green light up their ass and trade for ET...

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
That's almost reasonable for a "last piece" player.

NOT when you're nowhere close to that. We have an entire thread on it.

Only idiots think Thomas makes any difference on our mediocre team.

Whoa settle down idiots is a tad strong...
Listen this can't get worse and we can at least build a solid D and Thomas would be a welcome addition
He may not be THE piece but we need pieces and I don't see this FO upgrading the O so let's do it on D
Heath, Woods and Frazier are certainly not the answer and Thomas is always around the ball

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is JERRY you're dealing with.
I get it but even that senile fuck has to see that Dak cannot make plays on his own without pieces around him
You've done a good job of getting out from under the salary cap hell so don't handcuff yourself with paying Dak any more than $17-$20M a year
By the way I concur with Fuck Jerry sentiment...may he meet Al in the afterlife soon

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Post up from some source that says Earl Thomas talked to Cowboy coaches before the game, and they asked him "are you ready to be traded to Dallas tomorrow?"

Now it could be tongue in cheek after all the news swirling this week, but I really hope after todays debacle our idiot owner/GM doesn't throw away valuable draft picks for a player right now.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Post up from some source that says Earl Thomas talked to Cowboy coaches before the game, and they asked him "are you ready to be traded to Dallas tomorrow?"

Now it could be tongue in cheek after all the news swirling this week, but I really hope after todays debacle our idiot owner/GM doesn't throw away valuable draft picks for a player right now.

We should be trading away players accumulating draft picks

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We should be trading away players accumulating draft picks

That's what I suggested with Sean Lee.

Love him as a player, but we have LB depth now and he is hurt again. I'd definitely think he'd have some value to some team really competing for something this yr that needs defensive help at LB, along with his type of leadership skill.

Wade loves him some Sean Lee, not sure what the Rams have at ILB but he is obviously a fit there.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Thought the same thing and texted my buddy that going for 2 makes it a 10pt game but going for 2 and missing or kicking an extra point keeps it a 2 TD game
You can thank our brilliant coaching staff for that inspired decision...
Not really. An 11 pt. game is still a 2 score game. You could still go for 2 when you score the next TD. (8+3)

Besides, it's not like we were going to score 2 more times anyway.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Yea. I do not want to give up a # 2 for this guy. We are too far away from being legit. Its not just the high pick, remember we would need to pay him huge bucks

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Whoa settle down idiots is a tad strong...
Listen this can't get worse and we can at least build a solid D and Thomas would be a welcome addition
He may not be THE piece but we need pieces and I don't see this FO upgrading the O so let's do it on D
Heath, Woods and Frazier are certainly not the answer and Thomas is always around the ball

He would make no difference this year, for sure. And you wouldn't have to give up a high draft pick for him, next year.

This is easy stuff, but you gotta be just a tiny bit bright in order to grok it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I need yim to photoshop me a Hot Garbage Boyz meme.

lKL6Vf5.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So does a loss ruin you for awhile?

Used too, now my homerisim and hope is dead as a doornail, I enjoy the losses and I want mOAR!!! I want 8-72 type bad over the next 5 years, its that level of awful that we need to bring jeri and spawn to their knees. Until they're out of the picture, there is no hope

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not really. An 11 pt. game is still a 2 score game. You could still go for 2 when you score the next TD. (8+3)

Besides, it's not like we were going to score 2 more times anyway.

Duly noted makes sense didn't think about that...
Like you figured we were there so give it a shot...my bad!!

Top Bottom