theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jerry just loves to poach from failed organizations whether it be hiring all kinds of idiots who were responsible for 0-16 Detroit,
Yeah that guy from the Bengals board warned us. Reason is simple some of these guys will do anything for a buck and get a year towards a pension, and those pensions are huge. If that means putting up with a hill billy moron wanna be GM, then so be it.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I knew Dak would try to run it there in such a key situation. He has no confidence in his arm or accuracy.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If there is one bright spot today, at least Jerry wasnt the total idiot that spent 30 mill a year on Kirk Cousins. Never thought that bum was worth a shit.

Actually, I watched that whole game, and 90 percent of today wasn't him. None of the receivers except for Theilen and Rudolph could hold on to the ball, and their line blocked like they were playing at Chaz Green's family reunion...

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
and i would take steve pelleur over Dak.

Whaaat? Jerry is preparing his own version of the Kirk Cousins contract, he'll let Bucky Waldo the QB coach take the fall. You are right though. I bet Kitna in his 40's would be better.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our #2 in the league pass rush has had one single pressure on the most sacked QB in the league all game

maxdogg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I wonder what the hell it will take to get jerry to fire Garrett??
What an effin disgrace this team is.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What an epic clusterfuck game.

Seattle will be lucky to win 5 or 6 games tops, and they are absolutely wiping the floor with us.

No question Garrett and Linehan should be fired right after the game, but I know they wont be.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We're getting hammered, but at least I'm up and running in Who Ya Got. So, y'know, swings and roundabouts 'n' all that.

Top Bottom