Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The best part about all this is that I'm cruising to 2 and 1 in the pick'em league. My only fuck up was not realizing Manning was done.....

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
4 first downs, 1/6 on 3rd downs that first half. Honestly, Cooper Rush and his spaghetti-string arm wouldn't have done any worse.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LOL

I'm to the point now where I honestly get more enjoyment out of rooting for the Cowboys to suck and see it happen than seeing the team win which never they are never able to do enough of to amount to anything so I'm rooting for Cleveland level of suckage for the next 5 years to bring jeri and spawn to their knees, exposing them for the buffoons they are.

Its the only hope I can see we have as fans for any meaningful change to occur because as long as the team wins 7-9 games a year, jeri will always be able to review each lost year in the off-season and do enough mental gymnastics to conclude they were only a handful of plays away from winning another soup bowl and continue to flail around, moving deck chairs around on the already sunk Titanic, thinking this is finally the year

LOL

Mayfield's given Cleveland some hope. I mean, fuck me, I'm to the point I'd rather watch Cleveland with Mayfiled than this abortion. And Cleveland is getting prime time billing to boot.....

Reaction score
BTW, just saw a stat - the Cowboys are 1-60 all-time when only scoring 3 in the first half, and allowing 14 or more.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
penalties and poor use of timeouts = lack of discipline

lack of discipline = bad head coach

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mayfield's given Cleveland some hope. I mean, fuck me, I'm to the point I'd rather watch Cleveland with Mayfiled than this abortion. And Cleveland is getting prime time billing to boot.....

I am actually watching Rams/ Chargers right now. Considerably less painful.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If there is one bright spot today, at least Jerry wasnt the total idiot that spent 30 mill a year on Kirk Cousins. Never thought that bum was worth a shit.

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
BTW, just saw a stat - the Cowboys are 1-60 all-time when only scoring 3 in the first half, and allowing 14 or more.

If Seattle had this stat and was down 17-3, it would be a virtual lock that the Seabags would come back giving Garrett another shitty record to break, these are the stats he adds to, so go ahead and make that 1-61

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Troy just said in 10 quarters of football the Cowboys only have 1 play of 20 or more yards.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
now we'll hear that red-headed cocksucker all week say that it was "all due to down and distance, we got behind the chains"...but can anyone have the balls to pin him down and find out exactly why this happens?

WHY the penalties?
WHY the bad O-line play?
WHY is the QB inaccurate?

Reaction score
Troy just said in 10 quarters of football the Cowboys only have 1 play of 20 or more yards.

That just might be a new record of shame. I hadn't even thought of that stat, but yeah, ZERO explosiveness out of this offense which seems alien to the reality of tdoay's NFL rules which promote more offense.

Reaction score
Its also 100% official now too, this OL coach we hired from Cinci is a massive bust.

He's ruined one of the elite OL's in football. Even Zach Martin looks like a jag with this clowns coaching and blocking schemes.

Jerry just loves to poach from failed organizations whether it be hiring all kinds of idiots who were responsible for 0-16 Detroit, or from the Bengals who are one of the few teams to fail even harder than Dallas playoff wise over the last two decades.

The Cowboys are an entry level coaching gig rather than the most valuable and revered franchise who only accepts the world's best like it should be because our owner is legit insane.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jimmy G torn ACL, 27 mill a year on the shelf. They draft top 5 again. It looked like a non contact injury, hard for me to understand how those happen so frequently.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This reminds me of 86-88 when all we had was Hershel Walker.

Except Zeke ain't Hershel, and Ginger sure ain't Landry. But other than that, yeah.

Top Bottom