Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Earl Thomas is going to run into our locker room after the game and tell Garrett “see mother fucker, you should have gave up that second round pick during the draft for me”

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Earl Thomas is going to run into our locker room after the game and tell Garrett “see mother fucker, you should have gave up that second round pick during the draft for me”
Unless he can run a post route, he's not going to help us right now.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sure it was

A second in the draft

That's almost reasonable for a "last piece" player.

NOT when you're nowhere close to that. We have an entire thread on it.

Only idiots think Thomas makes any difference on our mediocre team.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Scot and his Thomas laments, forgetting the facts of the situation. He's just enamored. Just like he was with Gregory. Can't ever talk him out of the dimwit tree.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did Swaim just run out of bounds short of the 1st? I mean, make a fucking effort and cut it inside.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seems like with every season and every game that goes by, new amazing levels of incompetency show up with this group.

This team has went from the marquee team in the sports world do a big fucking laughingstock.

Hey, but they're worth 5 billion! Way to go Jerruh!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
At this point, my 5 win game prediction seems like a steep overstatement, but I look at it this way. No way RHG doesn't get fired this time and we will pick high for Dak's inept replacement.

Yep, cant see 5 wins.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Did Swaim just run out of bounds short of the 1st? I mean, make a fucking effort and cut it inside.

Its a Jason Garrett coached team, are you really all that surprised?

I bet he didn't know it was 4th down.

Top Bottom