MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Looks like we’re getting bad Dak today. He’s all over the place with his passes today. Play calling has been extremely vanilla too.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Can this end up being a scoreless tie at the end of the new 10 minute overtime period?

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
One thing I never will understand: When you have one of the best RBs in football, why would you ever go empty backfield. It makes no sense.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
One thing I never will understand: When you have one of the best RBs in football, why would you ever go empty backfield. It makes no sense.

That's been a year's long lament here at DCU.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like we’re getting bad Dak today. He’s all over the place with his passes today. Play calling has been extremely vanilla too.

I'm not even buying the bad play calling BS anymore. What can they call when the QB is that bad? Hand off, end around, RPO....that's pretty much it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jimmy G with the Niners looks like he might have a torn ACL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok

Enough of this bullshit

It’s time to sack Wilson and destroy him

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
shades of the Denver game last year. poorly prepared team.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'm not even buying the bad play calling BS anymore. What can they call when the QB is that bad? Hand off, end around, RPO....that's pretty much it.

There’s plenty of blame to go around. Dak is horrible today and the play calling also sucks.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I didn’t see the MCL too

Wow

That’s a shit ton of money down the drain this season

Top Bottom