Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep

Hopefully they cut his ass. I believe I heard that if he was suspended that they could cut him without any cap hit

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep

Hopefully they cut his ass. I believe I heard that if he was suspended that they could cut him without any cap hit

They got my permission. Butler drops the ball just as well at a fraction of the price.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
off topic but Mayfield looked damn good tonight

I agree
191015a222fd7af403ca2dfd24711028.png

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I agree to disagree.

That's fine, but good teams that are prepared don't lose to inferior teams just because "they are really desperate" or "really fired up". They lose because they didn't prepare, didn't take the game seriously or had a ton of turnovers.

This isn't junior varsity football.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep

Kinda wondering if they were waiting for the official ruling on this all along. There may be language in his contract that voids guaranteed money if he is disciplined by the league.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Kinda wondering if they were waiting for the official ruling on this all along. There may be language in his contract that voids guaranteed money if he is disciplined by the league.

From what they were saying on the podcasts there is wording in his contract that would allow them to cut him and save most of his salary

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
a couple stats i read from a star-telegram article:

• The team recorded six sacks from six different players in last Sunday’s 20-13 victory against the New York Giants. It’s the first time the Cowboys have had six different players with sacks since 1997.

• The nine total sacks are second in the league and the third most for the Cowboys through two games since 1982. The 29 points allowed through the first two games are fewest for a Cowboys defense since 1996.

im starting to get the urge to start a thread similar to the garrett running list of embarrassing records, but instead it'll be the opposite for kris richard's cowboys defensive accomplishments as we continue throughout the season

i mean, he just got here and he's alreayd calling the plays, motivating the SHIT out of the team and getting the team to do shit they haven't done on defense in 20 years

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
speaking of 20 yrs ago, ill just dump this in this thread:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i havent even heard about ANY of this ??? ??? ?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i havent even heard about ANY of this ??? ??? ?

You know if they squeak out of there with a win this weekend, Jerry gonna trip all over himself and throw all kind of picks at them to acquire ET right? Any kind of loss needs to be pinned on the offense and ET needs to have a real quiet game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
i mean, he just got here and he's alreayd calling the plays, motivating the SHIT out of the team and getting the team to do shit they haven't done on defense in 20 years
Like, hustle on every play. For one.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Welp.
Last edited:
Top Bottom