theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You will be right half the time.

Exactly

If you are gonna end up with the same 8-8 record from picking the opponents every week just as you would picking the Cowboys you might as well just get your homer on and pick the Cowboys each week

LOL

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
***alert***

fuckin MR DANIEL ROSS on the list gatt dayum

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They're 0-2 and this is their home opener?

Mah gawd, that place is gonna be rocking.

this is my fear as well. I was rooting for Seattle the other night against the Bears as I wanted to play them when they were 1-1, not 0-2. Desperate team, at home and a tough place to play. I havent made my pick yet- need one more day to think.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
this is my fear as well. I was rooting for Seattle the other night against the Bears as I wanted to play them when they were 1-1, not 0-2. Desperate team, at home and a tough place to play. I havent made my pick yet- need one more day to think.

All that's stuff is pretty much hogwash.

Winning that game or losing that game wasn't going to make them any more or less fired up. They've always been good at home. When we beat them there in 2014 they were even more dominant at home the past couple years.

If we lose to them it hasn't nothing to do with them being "a desperate 0-2 team"....It just means we didn't play well enough to win.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
All that's stuff is pretty much hogwash.

Winning that game or losing that game wasn't going to make them any more or less fired up. They've always been good at home. When we beat them there in 2014 they were even more dominant at home the past couple years.

If we lose to them it hasn't nothing to do with them being "a desperate 0-2 team"....It just means we didn't play well enough to win.

I agree to disagree.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Part of playing well enough to win is overcoming the loudest crowd in football. Of course, they're as guilty as anyone else of getting silent when their team is getting its ass kicked, so there's that.

You sure if they play well enough to win the refs won't steal the game from them? LOL

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Why are the Seattle Seahawks favored despite their 0-2 record? It might have to do with the fact they've yet to play a home game this year, and the 12th Man usually gives that team an extra jolt.

That's not enough to convince any of our experts that the Seahawks can beat the Dallas Cowboys, so they're all riding with Dallas as a 1.5-point underdog.

"That legendary home-field advantage the Seahawks possess? Not sure it's much of a factor now that the Legion of Boom is dead and the Seahawks have become a mediocre team," Gagnon said. "When they were gutted during the second half of the 2017 season, they actually lost four of their last five games at CenturyLink Field, and they were lucky to sneak past the Texans in a 41-38 victory just prior to that stretch."

All three analysts are taking the Cowboys to win outright, which says a lot about how far Seattle has fallen. Of course, it doesn't hurt that Dallas has also performed very well on defense thus far and should be in a position to contain the one-man show that is the Seattle offense.

Predictions
Davenport: Dallas (+1.5)
Gagnon: Dallas (+1.5)
Sobleski: Dallas (+1.5)
Consensus: Dallas (+1.5)

Score Prediction: Dallas 23, Seattle 20

Bleacher Report's Expert Consensus Week 3 NFL Picks | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

Top Bottom