Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Seahawks look ripe for plucking. But can they really start 0-3? They gonna be at home, those fans will be howling and carrying pitchforks and torches. Their players are gonna be pistoff meanies. We might be walking into a buzzsaw.

With Russell Wilson it's hard to ever count them out of a game especially at home. But of course if you put him on his back 5-6 times and harrass and hit him all day he turns into Romo and offers up a game sealing 4th quarter pick six.

However unlike Chicago our DBs are still allergic to the ball, so the whole pick six idea is off the table. When is the last time we enjoyed one of those?

They're riddled with injuries and almost as bereft of receiving weapons as we are. We have Zeke and they have no Beast Mode runner.

Anyhow, discuss. Can we take the reins of the East Sunday?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The legion of boom is no more

They have no running game as you mentioned

They did nothing in the draft or off season to solve their O-Line problems

Kris Richard is going to have his guys geeked up for this matchup and he’s going to teach them RW tendencies

Wilson is going to get upended 4-5 times and he will be running for his life the rest of the time. As long as we can keep contain on Wilson our D should be able to tee off on him

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Kris Richard is going to have his guys geeked up for this matchup and he’s going to teach them RW tendencies
Good point I hadn't thought of this.

Still, the coaching advantage especially for in-game adjustments gotta go to Seattle.

Although, those weren't very evident Monday night.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have a feeling that the red headed stepchild is going to acquiesce to Kris Richard in play calling/game planning for this game. Or at least greatly heed his advice. So I’m hoping the Garrett coaching hurdle will not be as pronounced in this game as it usually is.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
9a2aff7aaef09bb41584dbb53bea4a18.png

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
this hot boyz thing is so fucking queer. i cant believe these guys are running w it... AND even recruiting old man rod and snake lee

its almost as bad as win, dance, repeat for the red sox

almost

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Seahawks haven't lost a home game in September under Pete Carrol.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
this hot boyz thing is so fucking queer. i cant believe these guys are running w it... AND even recruiting old man rod and snake lee

its almost as bad as win, dance, repeat for the red sox

almost

Maybe we got some Michael Sam's on this DL

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
we had a real QB then, and some semblance of a passing game

Murray and our OL ripped them a new one that day too though.

T Williams, Lance Dunbar and even Joseph Randle had some good moments in that game in addition to Murray and OL.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not Seattle news, but little tidbit on us:

Wonder if this comes up again before the trade deadline.

This is odd as Lewis regarded as a 3rd round steal as a slot cover guy, whose play was uneven last year. I dont trust Brown so I dont get why they are shopping this guy. Injuries will happen and you can never have enough cover guys. Must be off field stuff.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is odd as Lewis regarded as a 3rd round steal as a slot cover guy, whose play was uneven last year. I dont trust Brown so I dont get why they are shopping this guy. Injuries will happen and you can never have enough cover guys. Must be off field stuff.

I wouldn't give him away just for the sake of trading him, but if he can help land a player at a greater position of need (say a certain Seattle FS, or perhaps a TE from someone) then it's worth considering.

Richard seems to really like Brown, and Brown has been good in both games this year. I trust Richard.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Murray and our OL ripped them a new one that day too though.

T Williams, Lance Dunbar and even Joseph Randle had some good moments in that game in addition to Murray and OL.

We got the meat off the bone!

Reaction score
See my Giants game post unedited. Nothing has changed but the date on the calendar.

However, unlike Manning, Russell Wilson can move around and out the pocket to make plays.

Go ahead and Pick em!

Top Bottom