bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome back, turd. I eagerly anticipate your next injury.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ironically there was a bigger "sweepstakes" for this PoS than there was for Desmond.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
resign a guy who talked shit about your coaching in the offseason..

dallas recruiting office is open.. BUT:

rkg's only

thugs need not apply

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

4a1982f752e0b5ab52b26a8c30c7a01c.png

There is a reason why we cut him

And there is a reason why he couldn’t even make the Cardinals roster either

Is he any better than anyone we have on the roster right now?

Not really. This is just another addition who won’t make much of a difference in the long run

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This will fix everything. What a ridiculous three ring circus the Cowboys have become. LMAO!!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i think butler could be serviceable in the offense but the main point is how can the coaches trust him? maybe butler's whole thing was more against dooley (who is gone) but wasnt he talking about predictable playcalling? thats a middle finger to linehan

now stevie or someone decided to sign him and linehan is his boss again. gotta be weird

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
i think butler could be serviceable in the offense but the main point is how can the coaches trust him? maybe butler's whole thing was more against dooley (who is gone) but wasnt he talking about predictable playcalling? thats a middle finger to linehan

now stevie or someone decided to sign him and linehan is his boss again. gotta be weird

He was like a GF that got dumped and lashed out becuz he was "hurt" but the true love remains. :BoobsBouncingGirl

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Its pretty clear someone is eventually going from the WR spot. No reason to have 7 on the team.

All this speculation on a Terrance Williams suspension may be correct.

Reaction score
When you have 7 WR on a roster, that means you have no no.1 WR and no No.2 WR. You just got a bunch of nothing at WR. If you can trade any of them for a CB, I would do it.

If Dez talked Butler into his return, hopefully the Jonesboys will resign Bryant who at last years horrible form is still better than every WR on the Jonesboys roster.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
eromeo did you forget to take your meds yesterday ?

Top Bottom