G-men4ver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
i love love love love love love

seeing eli get his ass kicked

Be that as it may, everyone on this board would trade in 10yrs of regular season wins to have won that 07' div rd game & the 11' season finale for the NFCE crown. Every now & then I watch the youtube vid of when we beat you in the playoffs & the look on Skelator's face when we won. I believe he had already made plans for your next game vs GB & Coughlin told the team about it. Kinda like when in 90' Parcells found out the 9ers had already booked SB tix to Tampa prior to the NFCCG & the Giants found out about that as well few days before the game. Right now the Giants OL is the main reason we have started 0-2, with the weapons we have at the RB/WR/TE position, we should not be getting held to under 14ppg, add in the fact that Eli is too immobile to extend plays with his feet the way your QB can & it's a recipe for disaster. Now our center broke his leg & is done for the yr. The game is won/lost in the trenches & that's why we lost. Dallas will not win many more games the rest of this season in which Dak throws for under 170 & Zeke runs for 78yds, only against bottom dwellers like the Giants will that be possible to squeak out a win with. Gonna be very interesting to see how Dak/Zeke do vs the Jags D in week 6. The Giants D has actually been playing well this yr, it's our O that once again is the issue. 21 ppg & we are 2-0. I'll be ready to call the season over if we lose to Houston to go 0-3, only a handful of teams have ever made the playoffs after an 0-3 start. Even at 0-2, you have just a 12% shot at making it to the dance, 0-3 & that number shrinks into the single digits.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Be that as it may, everyone on this board would trade in 10yrs of regular season wins to have won that 07' div rd game & the 11' season finale for the NFCE crown. Every now & then I watch the youtube vid of when we beat you in the playoffs & the look on Skelator's face when we won. I believe he had already made plans for your next game vs GB & Coughlin told the team about it. Kinda like when in 90' Parcells found out the 9ers had already booked SB tix to Tampa prior to the NFCCG & the Giants found out about that as well few days before the game. Right now the Giants OL is the main reason we have started 0-2, with the weapons we have at the RB/WR/TE position, we should not be getting held to under 14ppg, add in the fact that Eli is too immobile to extend plays with his feet the way your QB can & it's a recipe for disaster. Now our center broke his leg & is done for the yr. The game is won/lost in the trenches & that's why we lost. Dallas will not win many more games the rest of this season in which Dak throws for under 170 & Zeke runs for 78yds, only against bottom dwellers like the Giants will that be possible to squeak out a win with. Gonna be very interesting to see how Dak/Zeke do vs the Jags D in week 6. The Giants D has actually been playing well this yr, it's our O that once again is the issue. 21 ppg & we are 2-0. I'll be ready to call the season over if we lose to Houston to go 0-3, only a handful of teams have ever made the playoffs after an 0-3 start. Even at 0-2, you have just a 12% shot at making it to the dance, 0-3 & that number shrinks into the single digits.

boys rule and giants drool

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think they need to run Dak plenty, just like Russell Wilson. He carries it a lot and he doesn't get hurt because he's smart enough to get down and protect himself. I think Dak is, too.

You pretty much have to run Dak because he's showing he isn't that good a passer.

It definitely opens up the offense more if he does it and can continue to gain chunks of yards and then get down or out of bounds without much contact.

Definitely helps open run lanes for Zeke if teams cant crash down inside all the time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It definitely opens up the offense more if he does it and can continue to gain chunks of yards and then get down or out of bounds without much contact.

Definitely helps open run lanes for Zeke if teams cant crash down inside all the time.

It also dampens the pass rush and makes blitzes a little more scary for opposing DCs. I've always felt the QB no matter how immobile should take off with the ball occasionally just for the sting factor. Gives 'em that one more thing to think about. Intelligently choosing the moment for that is key though.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
some feel good stuff about handicapped hot boy jaylon smith from @JohnOwning (DMN)

Top Bottom