SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Congrats on your win tonight. Hate to say it but I think it's time to pull the plug on my QB, his lack of athletic mobility is killing us. He cannot extend plays with his legs, always stays in the pocket & just dump off after dump off to the RB. We held Dak to under 200yds & Zeke to under 80 & still lose? I really can't blame our D for this loss, 2nd week in a row we hold a team to 20 & lose. I mean if we put up 21 in both games we're 2-0. Ugh, our season is over. Once again, congrats on your win.

Quick question, and not trolling.
How does Eli keep getting Delay of Game penalties?
Honestly, I don't mind, especially when it's against us.
But he's on his 3rd HC and I don't know how many OCs, and still has trouble with this.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Quick question, and not trolling.
How does Eli keep getting Delay of Game penalties?
Honestly, I don't mind, especially when it's against us.
But he's on his 3rd HC and I don't know how many OCs, and still has trouble with this.

eliduh.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Never met him just saw his tweets. He doesnt sound like a Garrett supporter but it doesnt mean what he says is agreeable to everyone.
My main disagreement with him was he really doesn't seem to like football, and he also seems to lie to justify his position.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
funny line by a NY POST writer today

You know you are not from around these parts, thankfully, when you are taken aback while waiting at the security check-in heading into AT&T Stadium. A pleasant, elderly woman starts looking through your backpack and she asks, “Do you have any weapons today?”

For the Giants, the answer Sunday night was no, not really.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yes you can, stevie. yes you can.

Reaction score
Cowboys GM "Can't Get Right"

I never watch a Cowboys win so frustrated in my life. I have been watching Cowboy games since 1968.

During the Romo years it was knowing that Romomania was KitKrazy and Fitzmajic allowed to happen by a GM that did not listen to Parcells saying "don't break out the anointing oil". Jerry GM focused everything on offense and wasted the Parcells playoff caliber defense (Ware, Ratliff, Hatcher, Newman, Williams, etc.).

Now that Dallas has the foundation of a playoff caliber defense, we have no go to no.1 or no.2 WR, and no TE that a QB can depend on to move the chains.

It was frustrating watching Dak and Zeke operate in this offense.

So what will Jerry the Dumbo GM do to correct the obvious mistake of pulling the no.1 WR and making it easy for the no.1 TE to retire from the Cowboys?

Trade for Devante Parker, Josh Gordon, and play Rico Gathers to let him learn on the job just like Jerry let Jason Garrett learn on the job. At least Gathers has more potential at 6-6-292 with 4.66 40 yd. time and 35 inch vert as a TE than Garrett as a HC.

Last edited:

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
funny line by a NY POST writer today

You know you are not from around these parts, thankfully, when you are taken aback while waiting at the security check-in heading into AT&T Stadium. A pleasant, elderly woman starts looking through your backpack and she asks, “Do you have any weapons today?”

For the Giants, the answer Sunday night was no, not really.

LMAO!!!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
yes you can, stevie. yes you can.

I think it was necessary to show it a few times and make teams really respect the possibility he will keep it. They'll adjust and teams wont be able to use DE's/OLB's to crash down inside so hard on Zeke inside run plays, which will create more run lanes.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I think it was necessary to show it a few times and make teams really respect the possibility he will keep it. They'll adjust and teams wont be able to use DE's/OLB's to crash down inside so hard on Zeke inside run plays, which will create more run lanes.

Yes.
And for the love of God, disguise your offense. Just about every one on this board plus even casual fans of other teams can tell what this offense is about to do. I'm going to say professional coaches have them memorized after the 1st film session.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes.
And for the love of God, disguise your offense. Just about every one on this board plus even casual fans of other teams can tell what this offense is about to do. I'm going to say professional coaches have them memorized after the 1st film session.

I thought it (the predictability) was worse against Carolina than last night, but there were still 3-5 plays that the WR motioned into the TE/HBack type position and again everyone of them was a run play. This has been ongoing for quite some time. They RARELY pass when the WR motions in.

It would make sense that having 2TE or 3TE sets would aid the run game, but for us it clearly doesn't because those guys cant block and teams know the run is coming, which compounds the problem even more.

Lastly, they probably need to at least temporarily scrap the PA pass bootleg to the right play. They should bootleg the other way, or just PA and drop straight back. Nobody is falling for the bootleg out to the right any longer.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not feeling this Monday night football crew at all, Witten's kind of dull and unnatural imo

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, I wouldn't. One solid hit and it's a steady diet of Cooper Rush the rest of the year.

dak is really good at it

its been working so far

you cant threaten a defense with a mobile qb if you never let him become mobile. why make dak a pocket passer when he isnt?

1 solid hit can come from anywhere (or from the same place repeatedly). one sunday, it came from adrian clayborn like 5 or 6 times

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We held Barkley to 28 yards. I’d consider that a win! I expected him to do more damage and at least break off one decent run. But we did a good job holding him in check

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think they need to run Dak plenty, just like Russell Wilson. He carries it a lot and he doesn't get hurt because he's smart enough to get down and protect himself. I think Dak is, too.

You pretty much have to run Dak because he's showing he isn't that good a passer.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hopefully the NYG shit the bed this year and get a high draft pick then waste it on one of the no talent QB’s that appear to be coming out next year. That way they tank their next 5 seasons trying to figure out if he’s “the one” before moving on from him

Top Bottom