theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think they were 2-11 on 3rd downs last week, this week barely better 3-9. That will catch up with them too as a symptom of the passing game.

G-men4ver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Congrats on your win tonight. Hate to say it but I think it's time to pull the plug on my QB, his lack of athletic mobility is killing us. He cannot extend plays with his legs, always stays in the pocket & just dump off after dump off to the RB. We held Dak to under 200yds & Zeke to under 80 & still lose? I really can't blame our D for this loss, 2nd week in a row we hold a team to 20 & lose. I mean if we put up 21 in both games we're 2-0. Ugh, our season is over. Once again, congrats on your win.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Congrats on your win tonight. Hate to say it but I think it's time to pull the plug on my QB, his lack of athletic mobility is killing us. He cannot extend plays with his legs, always stays in the pocket & just dump off after dump off to the RB. We held Dak to under 200yds & Zeke to under 80 & still lose? I really can't blame our D for this loss, 2nd week in a row we hold a team to 20 & lose. I mean if we put up 21 in both games we're 2-0. Ugh, our season is over. Once again, congrats on your win.

At least you guys can see the light at the end of the tunnel with Eli (& he did win you a couple soup bowls), we're stuck with jeri & spawn forever

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
c283863ec1bb108244c0f7f4fbc3513e.jpg

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Dallas D was pretty awesome, and offense wasn’t too shabby themselves. dak shit some folks up with that deep ball to Austin. Yes it was once, but it looks like they’re all trying to shut the nay sayers up.

I’m sick of hearing about coaches and front office. The players are on the field, not all of them. The team has to get out there and make plays, and they did. I’m happy with this win!

On to the next week!

Let’s go boys!

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
I have no idea why we'd bring this clown back.

This organization is absolutely 100% clueless. Not only was he not any good while he was here, he absolutely trashed out the coaching staff and entire Cowboy organization after he signed with the Cards.

I feel like butler did more than dez last year. He looked great in my opinion. We need more weapons, and last year he was one. Run his ass down the field and get them balls.

I mean obviously he didn’t have the yards lol. But it felt like it when he did make plays

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
c283863ec1bb108244c0f7f4fbc3513e.jpg

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Dallas D was pretty awesome, and offense wasn’t too shabby themselves. dak shit some folks up with that deep ball to Austin. Yes it was once, but it looks like they’re all trying to shut the nay sayers up.

I’m sick of hearing about coaches and front office. The players are on the field, not all of them. The team has to get out there and make plays, and they did. I’m happy with this win!

On to the next week!

Let’s go boys!

Looks like you had pretty decent seats.

Reaction score

QBs get old. Happens to everybody not named Brady whom I'm convinced sold his soul to the devil. Eli was a great QB for you guys. Many people have various opinions on him, but you can't take away the two SB wins.

Take heart also in the fact that you have a normal franchise. You aren't cursed with a Jones family so no matter how bad times get there is always hope of a turn around.

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score

Your QB was being swamped all night, he had no time to throw. I'm just surprised you guys didn't take Darnold in the draft. Eli's time is almost up and when is the next time you'll be picking that high in the draft? Franchise QBs last 15 years plus, and although Barkley was a good pick, RBs last 7, maybe 8 years? And good RBs are easier to stop than good QBs.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We beat the lowly Giants and Eli who has sucked for at least 4 years now. As expected. Now the wheels begin to come off. The defense will keep some games close but the Offense will be spectacularly mundane and at numerous times dismal.

Last edited:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i love love love love love love

seeing eli get his ass kicked

Blueoxen22

Spectator
Reaction score
Three missed kicks for the rookie kicker on the Vikings

The last one would have won them the game in OT

that’s 6 missed kicks today that would have won their team the game today

How is Dan Bailey not employed right now?

ESPN reported he turned down 4 offers already

Blueoxen22

Spectator
Reaction score
I can't blame all Daks struggles on just home this year. So far this receiver group is under whelming. He is missing Witten and Dez badly. Hopefully the offense can improve as the year goes on.

All he is missing is a TE that ran a 7.0 flat 40 time and a WR that couldn't get open. If you miss a 6 yard completion to Witten on 3rd and 9, I'll agree.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Who is this idiot you keep polluting us with, and why do we need to hear from him?

Just curious.

Never met him just saw his tweets. He doesnt sound like a Garrett supporter but it doesnt mean what he says is agreeable to everyone.

Top Bottom