theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It figures though. With a top notch QB this team could be scary since the defense is looking much improved over previous years.

Yep and they getting to be like finding hens teeth. 8 out of last 10 games under 200 yards passing. Wont beat many "good" teams that way. Fortunately tonight they werent playing one.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Austin busting coverage and Gnats sucking and sleep walking gets the heat off ole Red for a week.

Eightneight

Spectator
Reaction score
I can't blame all Daks struggles on just home this year. So far this receiver group is under whelming. He is missing Witten and Dez badly. Hopefully the offense can improve as the year goes on.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
now the homers have enough ammo to declare

WE'RE BACK!

all while ignoring the white elephant stinking up the room

don't get too excited gents, these W's will be hard to come by this season and not enough for anyone's liking

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Warren Sharp

Verified account

@SharpFootball
now8 seconds ago
More
This game is appalling. The number of 1st down runs, 2nd & long runs and 3rd down RB passes that result in a punt is absurd. While some teams are throwing downfield & pulling off exciting upsets, these two are stuck in the past with their "generational" running backs. Have fun.

Warren Sharp

Verified account

@SharpFootball
now15 seconds ago
More
You can believe @evansilva & I will be tackling this issue head on tomorrow on Periscope at 7:30pm ET. How the Jags went 63% pass on first half first downs w/o Fournette & won big. How the Giants went 60% run & lost. Plus many more topics. Fun show planned, tune in tomorrow.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
now the homers have enough ammo to declare

WE'RE BACK!

all while ignoring the white elephant stinking up the room

don't get too excited gents, these W's will be hard to come by this season and not enough for anyone's liking

Ironically even as bad as thry looked tonight, I can see the Gnats getting back to the SB before we ever even sniff it again.

Top Bottom