Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He ain't wrong, but it is what it is. Both teams are old fashioned, and boring for the most part.

Some people want Madden video game football. They don't like real football unless there's no defenses. They think a 49-38 final score represents a "good game."

Reaction score
That almost went badly. A pick in the endzone would have sparked a comeback. Luck is on the Cowboys side tonight so far.

Reaction score
Some people want Madden video game football. They don't like real football unless there's no defenses. They think a 49-38 final score represents a "good game."

I sometimes get caught up in arena style offensive shoot outs, but games with solid defense are the mainstay IMO. Too many high scoring games, and it gets boring itself after time. It's like dunks in the NBA. In the 80s it was a phenomenon with the dunk contests and such, but today? Who cares about dunks anymore...

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Welp, I guess Linehan with his job on the line finally got the clue about moving Dak around instead of making him a pocket passer.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
14 plays. 82 yards. More than half a quarter eaten off the clock. Touchdown.

Real football.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Giants are gonna be drafting top 10 and forced to take a QB this year. Should have taken Darnold when they had the chance.

Reaction score
It would be awfully hard for even the Cowboys to blow it now. I'd say that's game. Tee off on Eli a few more times, just for old time's sake.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sean Lee with his annual Hammy

This year it happened in game two which is earlier than usual

Reaction score
Today went pretty well for me from a haterade stand point.

Giants lost to Dallas.

Skins lost.

Eagles lost.

Patriots lost.

Stealers lost.

I don't really care about the other games so a definite doubleplus good day of football.

[video=youtube;h4UqMyldS7Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q[/video]

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
FYI Dak at 161 yards passing on 16 completions, take away the Austin play and his numbers are brutal.

Top Bottom