bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
attachment.php

More of a "must win" for the Giants with their tough slate of games coming up, but we'll see.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Battle of two bad teams.

League office has to be really sweating this one out. If it's a ratings flop they are in for a potential record breaking (bad) disaster, right off the disaster they had last year.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Battle of two bad teams.

League office has to be really sweating this one out. If it's a ratings flop they are in for a potential record breaking (bad) disaster, right off the disaster they had last year.

It's hard to say. It could be a ratings flop, or it could be a ratings boom, kinda like that train wreck nobody can turn away from...

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I suspect the giants will stack the box, therefore the powers that be will abandon the run per usual

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I suspect the giants will stack the box, therefore the powers that be will abandon the run per usual
After they stupidly run right into the teeth of the loaded box the first few 1st and 10s they have.

Then say, "Okay the run isn't working today."

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
How about against their loaded box we check out of the run up the middle and go play-action with a GOOD fake to Zeke and catch them with their pants down on a quick slant off the fake?

Basic football even at the middle school level. Stops the box loading real quick.

jerrytotin

Spectator
Reaction score
Pretty excited myself. My wife and inlaws and her bro with be there tomorrow way up high lol.

I’m feeling a great game here for sure.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
More of a "must win" for the Giants with their tough slate of games coming up, but we'll see.

It's gotta be a must-win for both teams. That 0-2 start for tonight's loser is brutal.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's gotta be a must-win for both teams. That 0-2 start for tonight's loser is brutal.

I heard a stat that the last team to start 0-2 and make it to, and win the SB was our very own Cowboys

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I heard a stat that the last team to start 0-2 and make it to, and win the SB was our very own Cowboys
Actually it's the 2007 NY Giants. Before that it was the 2001 NE Pats. Then the 93 Cawboys. The Cawboys were the first but not the last to accomplish the feat.

The 96 Pats also started Owen Two and made it to the SB but lost the game. Notably, the 2014 Indianapolis Coats started Owen Two and made it to the AFC championship game but lost, as did the 02 Eagles (NFCC) and the 96 NY Jest.

Facts and Information
Facts and Information
Facts and Information
Facts and Information

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Iggles not only losing their game but getting banged up. 3 lost in 1st quarter and not returning including RB Jay Ajayi and a WR and a OT. Warshton losing too... Sure would be nice if we were actually ready to play and could WIN and take early advantage of our division foes misfortunes.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Iggles not only losing their game but getting banged up. 3 lost in 1st quarter and not returning including RB Jay Ajayi and a WR and a OT. Warshton losing too... Sure would be nice if we were actually ready to play and could WIN and take early advantage of our division foes misfortunes.

Hahaha. Your post brought 3 things to mind immediately which make it impossible to take any advantage.

jjs.jpg

jjss.jpg

jjssj.jpg

jjssjj.jpg

Figured I would help everybody get in a good mood for tonight. :biggrin

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gregory's never had double-digit sacks but he leads the league in double-digit snacks... From servicing his munchies.

Forget double digits

He’s never had “sacks” plural

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Ryan Fitzpatrick on fire. I would love to see him keep the job and Crab Legs Jameis can sit on the bench.

i-said-i-say-if-we-gon-do-crab-legs-we-gon-do-them-fo-free.jpg

Top Bottom