Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Forget double digits

He’s never had “sacks” plural

It's why I have a special, white-hot burning hatred for Gregorybots. He's done exactly fucking nothing and yet he has his imbecile fanbase. They must like his "story" or some shit. He's done nothing to deserve any kind of praise.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
But
But
But....

He’s shown promise! He looked good that one time when he was not suspended, injured, out of shape, or high

And that’s good enough for the Cowboys

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
4th touchdown for Mahomes, and he's only completed one pass to Tyreek Hill. This Chiefs offense could be scary...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I dont care for guys that get away with rape. I dont like Big Ben either. Both equal POS' IMO.

Fitz taking a black man's job is all dey see. Never mind da black man still makes the same millions regardless.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Michael_Fabiano · 3 minutes ago

The Browns should sign Dan Bailey. Like now.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Michael_Fabiano · 3 minutes ago

The Browns should sign Dan Bailey. Like now.

Amazing the so-called greatest kicker in history can't find a job. Almost like he was done and stuff.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He must be really done for our brain trust to figure it out

Have to give credit to whoever our kicking coach is, was able to make Ted Nugent's kid serviceable last year... But I do think they're going out on a limb a little with Bill Maher's kid this year. Bailey must have just fell off that cliff they sometimes do.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Gabbert just did the Danny White gaffe. His pass batted back to him, he catches it and stupidly he then throws it again. Only a 5yd penalty though, but still disgusts me how these clucks could play this game their entire lives and not know this basic shit.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Looking likely that by the end of tonight we will either be tied for the lead in the NFC Least or cut adrift at the bottom.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Gabbert just did the Danny White gaffe. His pass batted back to him, he catches it and stupidly he then throws it again. Only a 5yd penalty though, but still disgusts me how these clucks could play this game their entire lives and not know this basic shit.

At least there was a tie last week so if it becomes an issue he'll know it's possible...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Browns just tied the game up and then promptly miss the extra point for the go ahead score

They also missed a FG earlier in the game.

Welcome to the Browns Dan Bailey!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I heard a stat that the last team to start 0-2 and make it to, and win the SB was our very own Cowboys

not much has changed since the last time, I don't see why they cant do it again

Top Bottom